Chp.16 Lemon

-AUTHOR POV-

Momo and (YN) continues making out as Momo was on top of (YN)...she then grabs his hair with one hand as her other hand was placed towards his chest as she slowly started reaching under his shirt as her hands goes under as she started to feel more of his chest...

Momo: Oh my~never knew your body is soo hard~

(YN): Heh~

Momo then uses both hands to lift his shirt as (YN) then takes off his shirt, Momo then started seeing his body as she blushes and knowing he still had bandages...she and (YN) then go back continuing making out as (YN) then reaches to Momo's neck as he started kissing and licking her neck, causing Momo to moan, but trying not to moan that loud...(YN) continues as he then reaches to Momo's ear as he bites it gently, Momo couldn't stand it the fact (YN) is pleasing her real good and also she started giggling..

Momo: Oh my *giggles* never knew you can be this...wild~

(YN): I-I kinda like it~you know~

Momo: So~you like this as well~?

Momo said as she then grabs (YN)'s member from the outside of his sweatpants, gently touching it and knowing his member was feeling hard, she then started slowly putting her hand inside his sweatpants as she then started to have a better touch of (YN)'s member, it was more harder as (YN) then started to blush a little...

Momo: Oh my~it's even harder~you like it when I grab onto it~?

(YN): Y-Yeah~

Momo: Good~ehm...can I~

(YN): S-Sure~I don't mind~

Momo then started kissing (YN)'s neck as she then takes out her hand from (YN)'s pants as she slowly started lowering herself down while kissing (YN) from his neck to his chest, to his abs, and to his waist. She got onto her knees to the ground as she was between (YN)'s legs, she slowly started pulling down (YN)'s sweatpants and boxers half way as (YN)'s member then popped out as Momo blush, knowing his member was big, hard and a bit of his member's skin showing...

Momo: Oh my~its...big~and hard~

(YN): Heh, yeah~it is~

Momo: W-Wonder how it tastes~

Momo then grabs (YN)'s member as she slowly and gently started stroking his member, pulling out his skin as (YN) then started to blush...Momo continues to stroke his member as she then got closer to it as she then started licking his member, after some licks, she then puts his member into her mouth as she started sucking his member, (YN) was started feel Please as he than places his hand on top of Momo's head as Momo continues sucking his member, (YN) couldn't stand how good he was feeling by Momo pleasing him, Momo couldn't stop sucking his member by the looks of it, she was enjoying it as she was blushing, after that, she then takes out (YN)'s member out of her mouth as it made a pop sound as she then licks her lips around the fact his member tasted good, (YN) then was starting to sweat bit, the fact he was started to feel Please by Momo...

Momo: H-How do you feel~?

(YN): G-Good~

Momo: *giggles* that's good to hear~but...

Momo then stand up as she goes back sitting on top of (YN)'s leaps as she wraps her arms around his neck as she tells him...

Momo: Making out with you is better~kiss me, (YN)~

(YN): O-Okay~

Both started making out again. As they do, Momo then backs up as she slowly reaches down to her shirt as she slowly started taking it off as she then exposes (YN) her black bra to him...