Chp.21

(YN) growls as he stares at all the villains, and sees Momo being held hostage by toga, he grows angry as he rushes to her to save Momo...Twice started to get up as he notices (YN) going after her...

Twice: Oi Toga! Looks out!

Toga wasn't quick enough to move until (YN) grabs her whole head and tosses her towards the others...as he does, he then sees Momo collapse to the floor as he picks her up, Momo started to poke her eyes as she realizes (YN) saved her, she then reaches her ashamed to his cheek...

Momo: (YN)...

Tomura: N-No! This can't be...we were close! NRGH!!! Damn it!!!

Tomura rushes to (YN) with anger...

All For One: Tomura wait!

(YN) notices Tomura going after him as Tomura was close to use his quirk on him, until (YN) was quick enough to grab his whole hand, and kicks him, sending him flying towards the other villains, knocked out...as he does, Izuku and the others were starting to wake up as they all realize (YN) with Momo, they all started rushing towards him...

Izuku: (YN)!!! Your okay!

Jirou: Momo! You too as well!

Momo: I am my friends, Thanks to (YN), he saved me...

All Might: Im glad young (YN) is awake and good as always...

All For One: FOOLS!!! Do you think you have one?! Think again that I am still only one remaining! And you can't stop me!!!

Suddenly, All Might and the rest realizes (YN) growling at All For One as he started walking towards him...

Momo: (YN)-

All Might: Wait Young Momo, let (YN) finish him!

Momo: What?! But-

All Might: Young Momo! Please listen. None of us stood a chance against All For One, not even me, since I retired of being a hero, (YN) is the only one who can stop him, so let him take care of it, he's our only hope to stop and taking him down once and for all!

Momo then looks back at (YN) as (YN) started to jog towards All For One...

All For One: I've been meaning to fight you (YN). Besides, all I want is your power. If you can't le me have, then I have to force you to give it to me!

(YN) then started running as he charges to All for One as he spears him to the ground, grabs both of his legs, swings him around and tosses him away as (YN) jumps and goes following him...

Momo: (YN)!!!

All Might: Looks like their fight is going to take place somewhere else! Students! All of you go and find (YN) now!

Izuku: Wh-What about you!?

All Might: Me and Aizawa will take care of the league of villains, we must report them to the police so we can end this now! Go now! Find him and make sure he takes down All For one!

Back to the fight, All For One was now falling down as he landed straight to the sand...he somehow crash landed to the beach as (YN) arrive, All Might started to get up slowly as he then gives (YN) a grin smile on the face...

All For One: HaHaHa! You know, with my quirk during a fight with you, I can be able to start taking that power of yours!

(YN): NRRGH!!!

All For One: Don't believe me? Come and get me!

(YN): GROOOOOOOOORGH!!!!!

(YN) charges to All For One as he spears him to the ground again, started punching him several times as All For One then was able to kick (YN) away from him as he had the chance to stood up...(YN) then leaps to All For one and grabs him by the neck, choking him as All For One started to grin and said...

All For One: Yeeessss...

(YN) somehow started to feel weaker as All For One was now taking advantage, he lifts him up and slams him to the ground, as he started punching (YN) several times, but (YN) grew more angry as he blocks All For One's punch and kicks him away as he quickly recovers and grabs All For One again by the neck, starting to dragging him with him as he then crashes towards a huge boulder to All For One as (YN) backs away...(YN) realizes All For One stuck to the boulder , spat out blood, (YN) then goes and then tries to pick up the huge boulder that All For One is stuck to, he lifts up the boulder and then tosses it with All For One to the ocean...(YN) then goes to the ocean to look for him...as he does he then started to see a reflection of his parents...he started to feel sad, missing them...until another reflection comes out as All For One pops out...(YN) grew angry as he hits the reflection of him on the water as All For One grabs him and then drags him with him to the bottom of the ocean, (YN) was struggling and trying to fight back but couldn't, he somehow is becoming weaker and weaker when he fights All For One...as they got to the bottom of the ocean, All For One looks at him at (YN)'s eyes with a grin on his face and tells him...

All For One: Thats right...keep fighting. Like I said...the more you fight, the more of your power I take!

Suddenly, the area of the ocean were they at then then turn into ice glaciers as they were iced up...what could possibly happen now?

-END OF CHAPTER 21-