Epilogue

Epilogue

●●●●

Meghan smiled as her husband just got finished with his lecture at University of California, Los Angeles or UCLA about aerospace engineering. Kaiden was invited as a guest speaker for a lecture. Nilapitan naman niya ito nang halos lahat ng mga estudyante sa loob ng hall ay nakalabas na.

"Hey," Kaiden gave her a peck on the lips, "Sorry, I made you wait."

She shook her head, "No, actually, I had fun and I learned a lot from you kahit hindi ako engineering major. You know, I realized ang galing mo palang professor, I should really attend your class more often..." She commented. First time niya kasing makaattend sa isa sa mga lectures nito ngayon araw. When they were in the Philippines, she never attended any of his classes. Right now, she realized her husband teaches very well.

Kaiden grinned mischievously at her after getting his laptop, "You know that you're always welcome in attending my classes - pero iba kasi ang gusto mo... so kinky, baby."

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata niya, "Hoy! Idea mo ang mga iyon!" Okay, she did often visit him at his classes... well, they're doing something else.

Kaiden laughed and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder, "You never fail to amuse me, governor," He whispered as they walked together out from the hall.

Ten years ago, she joined politics again and during that time, she ran for the governor position. Fortunately, she won and she's now the current governor of the Metro province and she's on her second term. As usual, Kaiden River supported her all throughout the campaign and her work.

Now, she's currently on her two-week leave and together with their family, they are in Los Angeles - visiting Kaiden's family.

"Of course, I'm the boss, you worship me," She confidently replied back. Kaiden looked at her in amusement.

'And you worship me in bed, my submissive," He said and even though she's already in her early 40's, she blushed at her husband's remark.

"K-Kade, we're inside the university..."

Kade chuckled lightly and gave the side of her forehead a kiss.

"Did you bring Papa's gift?" Kade asked her. Actually, it was Anjo Velasco's birthday, Kaiden's very own dad. Meghan promised her husband that she'll be the one buying a gift for him.

Kaiden's siblings and other family members are already in Anjo's house. Sila na lang ang hinihintay dahil sa lecture ni Kaiden sa UCLA. They were already near their car, inside the parking lot.