Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Wild thoughts

●●●

"You're driving me crazy, Meg..."

Meg shook her head and smirked at Kaiden. They were currently putting back their clothes on. Earlier, they were  sneaking sex at the rest room of her office in the city hall. Ewan ba niya, she thinks they already had sex in every corner of her office. Buti na lang at hindi pa nahahalata ng sekretarya niya.

When she was done buttoning her blouse, nilapitan naman niya ito. Kade was already wearing his uniform, the usual short-sleeved barong tagalog. Inaayos na rin nito ang gun holster nito around his waist.

She combed his hair with her hand softly. Honestly, she just recently noticed that his hair was a little wavy or curly, "I like that I'm making you crazy, Lieutenant," She replied teasingly, "But then baka mahalata na ni Trina na masyado ka ng matagal sa opisina ko."

Kaiden chuckled at her answer and held her hand. He kissed the top of it, "Are you scared that they'll know what we are doing, Mayor?"

She also laughed at his question, "What I'm scared of is that women will going to be all around you - at baka agawin ka nila sa 'kin."

Kaiden grinned mischievously, "Damn. My Mayor is possessive."

"Of course," She playfully gave him a peck on the lips, "You're under my jurisdiction. Hindi ka pwedeng i-share sa iba," Aniya rito at hinila na ito papalabas sa rest room. Sakto namang paglabas nila ay narinig nila ang pagkatok ni Trina.

"Ma'am, pwede na po ba akong pumasok?"

Meghan giggled at Trina's voice. She nodded at Kaiden to go out. Ngumisi naman ito sa kanya - but before her bodyguard could be go out. He suddenly held her waist closer and gave  her one lingering kiss. She almost gasped when his lips parted from hers.

"I'll see you later again, Mayor," He told her huskily that she almost melted because of what he just did. Pagkatapos ay binitawan na siya nito at lumabas na mula sa opisina. Pumasok din kaagad si Trina.

"Uhm, Ma'am?" Trina called her attention and pointed something on her face.

"Ma'am, na-smudge po iyong lipstick niyo," Trina told her and Meghan immediately picked up the small mirror on her table. She looked at her face, and true enough, na-smudge iyong lipstick niya after Kaiden kissed her kanina lang. Kaagad naman niyang inayos iyon. That naughty bodyguard.

She apologized to her secretary and Trina continued talking about her agenda for that day.

●●●

"Let's go to California," Meghan suddenly told Kade while his head was lying on her chest. She was currently carressing his hair. Nasa loob kasi silang dalawa sa kama nito. She sang another lullaby earlier to him. Somehow, she was really glad that his memories from the war were not haunting him anymore. Nakakatulog na rin ito ng maayos.

"What?"

"Yes..." Her voice trailed off as Kaiden got up to face her. Kumunot naman ang noo nito.

"Why?"

"I just want to have a break from politics. Diba, your family is in California? I want to meet them..."

"Meghan, this is so sudden, is there something bothering you?"

Huminga naman siya ng malalim.

"No... I just want to have a vacation, that's all."

"Is it because of the fucking Stefano again?"