Chapter 23

Ginko kissed Takuma slowly as they laid in Ginkos dorm room bed. Ginko played the last few hours over and over in his head as he snuggled against Takuma who held him protectively in his  arms.

"I think that's the best date I've ever been on." Ginko spoke honestly. Takuma smiled softly as he ran his fingers up and down Ginkos arm, he breathed the scent of Ginkos sandy beach smelling hair and let out a small hum as he exhaled.

"Me too." He replied honestly.

Ginko relaxed into Takuma as they began to comfortably share the silence, the only sound to be heard was the thumps of each other's hearts beating as they laid still.

Suddenly the scent of blood filled the pairs noses, causing them to look at each other momentarily.

"Should we be worried about that?" Ginko asked, voice filled with concern.

"No, not for a smell that faint, I'd say if we smelled a different scent on top of that-" Takuma was quick to cut himself off.  before jumping out of bed and getting dressed, Ginko followed closely behind.

The pair flung open Ginkos bedroom door and followed the smell down the hall. They couldn't pinpoint the first bloods location because the second one overpowered it. Ginko and Takuma walked the dark corridors of the dorm into the vacant wing only to follow the smell to a singular dorm room.

Ginko opened the door only for him and Takumas eyes to be greeted with Daisuke passed out on the bed, blood dried on his lip and Mira and Zero on the floor. A rush of panic took over Ginkos body causing him to teleport from the doorway to the floor in front of Mira, he now sat cross legged in front of her.

"Mira! We smelled blood, and followed it in here are you okay?" Ginko exclaimed quickly looking at the blood on her clothing.

"Ginko I'm fine!" She exclaimed in shock as she placed her hand over Zeros gun so he wouldn't reach for it out of reflex. Zero panted as he backed further into the bed, he didn't like to be caught off guard. "Zero relax it's okay, he's with me." Mira explained to him.

Zero took a moment and cleared his throat before moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

"As the dorm Vice President I demand to know what the hell is going on here." Takuma spoke as he stepped in the room closing the door behind him. Mira chuckled.

"How long you got?" She asked him with a smile that quickly faded when she saw the look on his face. "Alright I guess I'll give the short story." Mira cleared her throat and began by pointing at Daisuke "was just turned into a vampire"  Mira then pointed at zero "basically just saved my ass." She then Pointed to herself. "Pretty sure I just challenged a pureblood to a duel to the death."

Ginko and Takuma looked around the three.

"You can't be condoning this Zero." Takuma questioned.

"Technically I have no say in the matter, Mira has technically been part of the disciplinary committee since September." Zero stated honestly as he checked Daisukes vitals.

"What!?" Gin and Takuma both exclaimed at the same time.

"Surprise?" Mira replied followed by a nervous laugh.

"When exactly is this supposed to be happening?" Ginko asked.

"Sundown." Zero and Mira spoke in unison as Mira moved and sat on the bed also.

"Unfortunately I'll have to inform kaname." Takuma spoke.

"He already knows, you think he doesn't have eyes all over campus?" Mira sighed.