Chapter 13

Mira was awoken by a knock on her bedroom door. She opened her eyes slowly and checked the time, then suddenly realized she had ten minutes to make it to the lobby to meet everyone and go to the car. "Shit." She said out loud as she sprang out of her bed to get dressed. She ran into the bathroom and quickly peed then brushed her teeth and threw her hair up in a bun.

She tossed on her jacket quickly and grabbed her shoulder bag that she had packed the day prior, as well as her pre-packed suitcase and large gift bags she had sitting beside the door before running out of it slamming it behind her and locking it quickly.

She ran down the stairs dragging her suitcase behind her. Gin, Takuma, Rima, Senri, and Francis all paused their conversation and turned their attention toward the stairs when they heard the commotion. Mira ran up to the group then stopped and took a breather between Francis and Ginko. "I am so sorry." She sighed pulling a stray hair out of her face.

"Well, now that we're all here let's get on with it." Rima smiled at her cousin before she started heading for the door. Francis smiled and silently grabbed Mira's shoulder bag throwing it over his own shoulder even though he was carrying his own backpack and suitcase. He then attempted to grab her gift bags and suitcase which she reluctantly pulled away from his reach.

"No, I'm not letting you carry all my bags, thank you though." She smiled politely.

Francis grinned. "Alright, don't say I didn't offer." He teased as they walked.

They made it out front where a black glossy limo waited, trunk open and the door being held by the driver.

"Good afternoon Miss. Toya." He bowed.

"Good afternoon." Both Rima and Mira replied in unison, looking at each other in confusion which caused Ginko to laugh.

The driver took all of their bags and placed them in the trunk of the car while they all got settled inside of the limo.

"Would any of you like a drink?" Rima asked dully as she opened the mini-fridge, revealing blood bags as the car left cross.

Ginko raised his hand and Senri tossed one his way. He used his fangs to bite into the top of it with a happy munch.

***

A few hours later the car came to a stop. Ginko shook Mira who ended up passing out on his shoulder at some point during the drive to wake her. Mira's eyes fluttered open and she took out her headphones looking around while everyone was getting ready to climb out.

She waited her turn to get out of the car and when she did she turned to look at the peach-colored 3 story mansion that she hadn't visited since she was a kid. She took a deep breath to contain any past emotions and started heading inside tagging along behind the group.

When she arrived at the front door it was being held open by a blonde-haired boy standing at about 6'1, he greeted everyone with a nod.

"Hurry up cousin I don't have all day." He boasted with a laugh while she caught up with the group.

"Hey Biji!" Mira smiled. She hugged him tightly while he held the door for the driver to bring in the bags.

"Ahhh hey squirt!! He yelled with a laugh as he held her tightly with one arm. His glasses hid the fact that his blue eyes were closed from how big his smile was when he saw his little cousin.

" wow, nice to see you too brother." Rima chimed dully as she started to make her way up the staircase, Senri, and Takuma right behind her. Biji blankly ignored his sister's sarcasm.

"Good for you to be home." He whispered in Mira's ear while he gave her a final squeeze before sending her off after Rima, he then started helping the driver with the rest of the bags.