Page 12

We were getting restless and had watched over 10 movies. Griffin and I fell asleep and woke before we landed. It was night and jetlag was killing us. We got to the hotel and Ted was passing out key cards. Griffin and I got two beds and I collapsed in bed. At least we had the next day to get used to the time.

"Night," Griffin kissed me and went to his bed. He went live since he wasn't as tired, and I made the time to go over and sit with him. "Let's all take the time to appreciate Phoebe. She's tired as hell, but still came here to sit with me for a few minutes. Best girlfriend ever. Girl friend. Girl that is friend." I laughed and Griffin smiled at me. I kissed his cheek and went back to my bed. He ended the live and looked at me. "That was close..." I nodded and blew a kiss to him. We slept and got up in the morning. We adjusted quickly to the time and I put on one of Griff's hoodies and shorts. We had breakfast downstairs and the other Sway boys joined us. "What are we doing today?"

"Ted said we were gonna get on the bus and check out where we're going," Quin said.

"Do we get to pick our own spots?" I asked.

"Yeah. He said we have so much drama, so we should choose where to stand," Josh shrugged.

"I honestly don't have a problem with that," Bryce said. We got on the bus and everyone was quiet. Griffin made a TikTok and I leaned over, kissing is cheek. He smiled and posted it. Someone commented:

I've never seen Griffin so genuinely happy except when they're together

I liked it and turned my phone off.

"Are you happy?" I whispered to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Nevermind."

"No, tell me."

"Just someone said you looked happier when we were together."

"I am. I love being with you, Phoebes." I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

We checked out the place for the meet and greet and it was a large area with a stage.  People would be singing after the meet and greet ended and then we'd head out for dinner with fans. That was just the whole day. I had been on tour before, and it was always tiring.

The next day, we got to the meet and greet place and I took the very end with Griffin. There were white screens behind us and each person had to stand in front for a good picture apparently. The people were taking so long and were loving Katherine.

"Come here," Griffin told me and I went over. He hugged me and the whole crowd screamed.

"Ahhh! Griffbe!" They screamed and I blushed.

"You give the best hugs," I told Griffin before going back to my place. The meet and greet was so fun, and then Jaden sang Angels and Demons and Comatose on the stage. Payton sang Love Letter and people were making announcements like new music coming out. Griffin came to my side and whispered to me.

"Can I announce us?" He asked.

"Go ahead," I smiled. He took the mic and pulled me with him.

"So, since everyone is announcing stuff, we're gonna as well. The something that we've been hiding for a while now is that... Griffbe is a thing." The whole crowd screamed and we passed the mic on.

"It's nice not having to hide anything now," I shrugged.

"Yeah. And Phoebe..." Griffin started and got closer to me. "I love you," he stated and walked to Bryce, leaving me. We all had dinner with fans and went back to the hotel. We were getting on a bus in the morning and going to another part of Australia before heading to the US the day after.

"Griffin..." I started.

"We're you not ready for that?" He asked. "I just felt like I had to say it because it's what I feel. If you don't feel it right now, that's fine."

"Griffin, I love you, too. I just wanted you to say it first." He nodded and we both changed for the night. "Night, Griff," I whispered and he smiled.

"Night, Phoebes." We headed to another part of Australia in the morning and Ted had rules for us while we were on the bus.

"This hotel will serve alcohol to anyone. If you order alcohol to your room and are under the age of 19, you're in trouble," he said.

"Hey, Griff?" I asked.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Would you be ready to share a bed?"

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"I'm fine with it. Don't ever doubt what I'm okay with." I nodded and we finally arrived. The hotel was pretty small and more the size of a motel. We told Ted about the one bed, and he got us a room. I claimed the left side and Griffin just decided to push me off.

"Hey!" I whined.

"You get the right side," he stated and I crawled in. Griffin went live and Isaak joined. He asked Griffin questions and Griffin couldn't pass.

"Who's your TikTok crush?" Isaak asked.

"Uh... Phoebe." They ended and I tried to sleep. We were quiet for a bit and I opened my eyes to find Griffin staring at me. He pushed hair behind my ear and I watched him.  He unsurely put his arm around me and I scooted closer. He slowly slid his hand down and to my butt, but I didn't have a problem with it. I trusted Griffin and he made me feel safe. He had that 'perfect dad' vibe to him.

In the morning, it was super cold, so we stayed in the hotel and cuddled. The Sway boys came in and were surprised to see that there was just one bed.

"If you guys ship Braddison, I ship Griffbe forever," Bryce said and sat on the couch with the others. Neither Griffin nor I denied it.