Page 16

"Wait, you should come to the apartment tomorrow," Josh said.

"Sure. You guys pick me up," I smiled.

"We'll pull up with Curtis," Jaden smiled.

"Will Nessa and Mads be there?"

"Nessa will," Josh said and I nodded. "Like, I'll get some content," he walked away.

"I'll let you continue your live then," I told Jaden.

"Okay. Bye," he said. "Wait. What did Griffin say?"

"I'll call you later or something."

"Yeah, okay."

"Love you."

"Love you," he blew a kiss and I left. I told Jaden how Griffin was and he asked about my trip was. I slept and went to the apartment the next day. People had started shipping Jaden and I for no reason and we just ignored it. But before I went to the apartment, I got a call at 3 in the morning. I answered and it wasn't someone I knew.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey. It's Cam. Griffin doesn't wanna wake up," he said.

"Wait, dude. It's 3 in the morning for her," Griffin said in the back. I went on facetime and the phone was handed to Griffin. "Hi."

"Get up, Griff. Don't know why you have to wake up at 5, but get up," I said.

"Fine."

Griffin got home after 2 weeks and the boys were working out when I went live on one phone while scrolling through twitter on the other. Griffin had posted:

Stop making assumptions when you don't know the truth

"'Where is Griffin? Did you distance yourself from him?' He's here. 'You're a worthless piece of shit.' I know. Thanks. 'Why did you break up?' You know what? Griff, come here," I said.

"What?" He sat next to me. "Oh. Well... If you saw my recent tweet, it was supposed to explain rumors. But we'll just say it. Phoebe and I never broke up. Hollywire made it up because we weren't together for a month."

"I was out of town and he went to see his brother for two weeks after I got back. We never stopped dating so you can stop shipping me with Jaden."

"'Don't believe it. Kiss.' Jeez," Griffin read and pecked me on the lips. "I hate yelling at fans and stuff, but it annoys me when people assume things that aren't real and spread rumors about it. 'Phoebe the fucking ugly pig ass ho.' Okay, bye," Griffin ended the live and walked off. I started it again and everyone joined back.

"Sorry about that, guys," I whispered.

"Did you fucking go live again?" Griffin asked.

"What? Does it bug you that I get hate?"

"Yes!"

"Everyone comment things you hate about me."

"Don't," Griffin told them and sat with me once again.

"Someone said, 'You're a fucking disgrace to humans fucking bitch.' Ouch. 'You suck.'" I snickered and shook my head. "That's my favorite one. 'Why don't you  get upset over hate like Nessa?' Nessa's just sensitive. She's just made a few mistakes and she doesn't deserve the hate she's getting. She's young and has a lot to learn. Yeah, hate comments hurt. But you have to just take it lightly and know that it won't matter if people like you or not."

"It won't matter if you know that after the whole day, someone still loves you," Griffin added and pulled me onto his lap.

"Look at Griffin being a simp," Bryce said and we ignored him.

"'Forehead kissy.'" He didn't kiss me, but chuckled a bit. I got off and Griff went to take a shower. I sat on his bed and waited. He lied down next to me and threw a leg over me.

"It really bugs you, Griff?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think you're perfect and your comments try to bring you down. It's upsetting. I wanna see your comments talk about how amazing you are."

"You already tell me I am."

"Because I love you, stupid. And I'm gonna be overprotective and annoying about it. You're the best I've had and I don't wanna lose you. You're talented, you're beautiful, you're kind, and you're just perfect for me." I scratched his head and kissed his temple.

"Thanks, babe. And you're the best boyfriend ever. You're generous, you're understanding, and you always so nice. You never lose your temper and you're always joining around. I like that."

"I love you, bub."

A couple months went and Griffin and I were still going strong. Chase and Katherine had broken up, I had gained more followers than her, and Jaden and Josh had better careers. Griff hadn't started school yet so we hung out a lot. I went upstairs and Griffin quickly pulled me into his room.

"Hey," he kissed me and melted onto me.

"What's up?" I asked and he ran a hand through his hair.

"We-We've been together a long time and we're at a great place. Maybe we could advance."

"As in?"

"Phoebe, I want more." I gave him a look to continue and he stuttered a few times, not knowing how to put it. "Let's think into the future."

"Alright... What do you see?"

"A nice family. Two kids, a black lab, a big house... Both of us have our dream jobs and we'd be the best parents." I immediately started getting butterflies in my stomach and felt unstable on my feet. "What-What would you want?"

"I like that, I guess. Are you hiding something else?" I asked after I saw him stop when he was thinking something.

"I wanted to say something, but you'd probably get mad at that."

"No. Go ahead. What?"

"Or you could be a stay at home mom. I'd be a nurse and I'd come home after long shifts. You'd have dinner ready and we'd all eat as a family. If I'm feeling stressed, you could calm me down and get me to relax. You'd drop the kids at school, pick them up. And if I get off earlier, I could get them sometimes."

"Why do you have so much planned, Griffin?" I smiled and he shrugged.

"I can't see myself with anyone but you. I just have dreams about you every night. Every second of every day... It's spent thinking about you. Thinking about us. And I fantasize about a world with you. And I get we're just so young. You're just 19... I'm 21. But I just see us together." I nodded and Kio suddenly walked in. He said he had to take me somewhere and took me to a storage room with no windows.

"Sorry," he stated and locked me in.

"Kio... What are you doing?" I asked.

"What I've been told." I was left alone for what felt like an hour and the door suddenly opened.

"We are going places," Jaden covered my eyes and led me.

"Why am I trusting you?" I asked.

"You shouldn't."

"I'm scared. What are you doing?"

"Just walk." I felt a breeze so I knew we were outside. We stopped and my eyes were uncovered. I was face to face with Griffin and the others were around us.

"Phoebe, just a while ago, I spilled my guts to you. On how I felt. And I also said I wanted more. You are the girl for me and I... I can't think of anyone I love more than you," Griffin said and stepped back a little. He got down on one knee and I froze. "Phoebe Gray, will you marry me?"

The End