Page 6

"Wanna do my makeup?" I asked them.

"Yeah," Kio said and we talked for a minute.

"Don't you just..." Griffin tried to show something with my eyebrows.

"I brush them. Okay, so... Here's concealer. You think you can do it? All you have to do is... Here, let me rub this on my face," I quickly put on some powder as I handed the concealer to Kio.

"Guys, why is being a girl so hard?" Griffin asked the live and poked his head into view.

"Yeah... 'Who's the guy in the back?' That's Kio," I read and Griffin moved out. "Okay, um..." I looked through the bag.

"Thanks for the concert," Griffin and I both told the live.

"Wait. I'm gonna tell you what to do. You're actually gonna do bronzer," I handed a box and brush to Griffin.

"Okay..." He took it as Kio examined the concealer.

"You pump this little pen part," I told Kio and he did it twice. "Okay, that's good. Put it under my eyes in dots. And on my forehead."

"Oh, is this to cover your dark circles?" He asked.

"Yeah." He did it and it wasn't bad. "Now you blend out." I gave him the beauty blender and explained it. He finished and was actually pretty good at it. "Why are you actually so good at this?"

"My mom is Asian. If that even makes sense," he said and I smiled. "I feel like I'm gonna stab your eye."

"No, you're good. Not that we have foundation and concealer on, Griffin's gonna-"

"She's just gonna put this on us," Kio told Griffin who showed the live the brush.

"Wait, can I?" I asked.

"No! I was capping."

"Guys, she uses Hoola. Hoola bronzer," Griffin showed. "Which way does it open?"

"You open it like this," I opened it. "Wait, let me dab it first so you don't get too much. So you do it like that... And then you're just gonna literally go up my cheek but, like, be careful. Because it gets really dark."

"Okay."

"Thin hands and quickly," I turned my face.

"Okay." He did it perfectly and I checked it out. "How is that?" He asked after the other side. "It's, like, darker."

"Yeah. Okay, now do, like, my temples."

"With the same...?" He asked as I moved my hair back.

"Yeah, with the same brush."

"Temples?"

"Yeah."

"You can go a little harder," I said. "Up here." He finished and it started to look good.

"It's darker," Griffin said.

"Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be." I followed someone who sent and IVR. "Now, Kio's gonna do my blush. So I'm gonna use the..." I forgot what I was gonna say.

"Did I do it right?" Griffin asked.

"Let me see," I looked at a mirror on a pallet. "Yeah. That's good. Let me see, I wanna put it on my nose."

"It's just like you did terrible but she's just being nice," Kio laughed as I took the brush and added some touches.

"No! I would tell you guys if it was that bad," I said.

"No, you wouldn't," Griffin said.

"No, I would. Because then I would just fix it. Okay, ready?" I handed paste blush to Kio. "You're doing my blush. So you're gonna open that, squeeze it, get a bit on your finger, and put it here." I pointed out the places and hoped he didn't mess up. He lightly tapped my face and left dots.

"What do you think, Griffin?" Kio asked and I looked at the dots.

"So..." I laughed with the other two. "So, I'm gonna blend out. But that was pretty good," I told Kio as I blended.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. See what I mean? Lies," Kio told Griffin.

"You got it on my face at least," I smiled. "I'm not actually, like, super disappointed because, like, y'all are getting it on my face, you know. Which is the fundamental thing..." I laughed. "Thanks for the I'm Very Rich, Fiona."

"Can I put on blush?" Griffin asked as I said that.

"You wanna put on blush? I'll put it on you guys. Blush looks good on you guys. Jaden puts blush on."

"I kinda need to get ready for the day though, first," Griffin said. "Will it wash off?"

"You're gonna take a shower first then come back and put it on again?" Kio asked him with a smile.

"Yeah, but then you can see if you like it, you know what I mean?" I asked.

"Okay," Griffin said, still sitting off-camera.

"I'm just gonna put a little so you're not overwhelmed." I put a bit on my finger and tapped dots on his face. I blended it and he looked cute.

"Do I look funny?"

"No. You look like a soft boy. It really doesn't look bad at all. It just looks like you got sunburned."

"Is that good?"

"Yeah. I like sunburnt. Look." Griffin looked at himself through the live and fixed his hood.

"Do I look good?" He asked and moved away. "My hair is so wrecked. Kio, I'll let you know if it looks good. He doesn't even look that different."

"Yeah. It's just natural."

"It just gave you color."

"Yeah."

"Dude, I kinda like it," Griffin looked at himself in is phone. I finished and followed a couple people that sent IVR's.

"You guys look great," I said and looked through my makeup bag. "So next step, I'm gonna put lipstick on y'all," I laughed.

"What? No!" Kio stood up.

"Wait, Kio. No, Kio," I pet the ground and he sat again. "What would you say your content is?"

"POVs," Kio said.

"He has content. Mine's just goofing around," Griffin said.

"Mine's dancing," I said. "I'll teach you a dance," I told Kio. THe boys talked about how they came up with POVs and what sounds to use. I looked in the pallet mirror and worked on another thing..

"She's doing her brows," Griffin said.

"The iconic brows," I said.

"I don't think she trusts us," Kio told him.

"No, because this is like if you mess up, it makes me look really weird," I finished and read comments quickly as Griffin looked through his phone. "No, guys. Bryce isn't here. Bryce went to Maryland." I put on highlight and read comment. "'Did you just wake up?' Is that an insult?" I laughed.

"Griffin did," Kio said.

"In my defense, I went to bed really late," Griffin laughed.