Page 15

"Come on," Griffin hugged me and I stepped onto his feet. He lifted me easily and set me on his side, making me wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck. He carried me up and I slept as he scrolled through his phone.

"Sleep," I whined and he slapped my arm, going live. The live could see both of us and I just wanted to sleep. I rested my head in between his shoulder and neck, then set my hand on his chest. "'Is she okay?' No, I'm not. I'm tired and being held hostage."

"She's upset that I don't wanna sleep right now."

"I need my daily dose of cuddles, guys. Tell Griffin to cuddle with me." Everyone told him to cuddle.

"No. My girlfriend is a big baby and I'll just cuddle later. Not a big deal." I closed my eyes and drifted off. "Imma get off then," Griffin said after a while and tried to cuddle.

"Too late," I turned the other way and mumbled.

"Don't be like that, Phoebes," Griffin still cuddled and I squished myself under his arm. He kissed my shoulder and rested his chin on top of my head, throwing his leg over me.

In the morning, I got up first and had to wake Griffin.

"Just sleep again!" Griffin begged.

"No!" I whined. "Um... I'm leaving town for a while, Griff."

"What? Why?" He sat up and asked, disappointed.

"My aunt has cancer. And it's gotten worse, so I'm gonna go help my cousin out."

"You're leaving me?"

"Griffin, stop trying to guilt-trip me."

"Why?"

"Because it's working. It's just a month. Then I'll be back."

"When are you leaving?" He pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Tomorrow. So, I'm gonna pack and then we can hang out when I'm done," I fixed his hair.

"Okay."

I packed and we just watched movies for the rest of the day. I got tired and let out a little yawn, resting my head against his chest. Griffin lied down and I straddled him, lying down, and setting my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and played with my hair, making me fall asleep. I took an Uber to the airport in the morning and got to my aunt's house. My cousin Damien let me in and took to me the room I would stay in. I went to Aunt Cory's room and she was lying down.

"Oh, Phoebe. It's so good to see you," she said.

"Hey, aunt Cory," I smiled. "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

"I'm alright, dear. You're so sweet."

About a couple weeks passed and I couldn't really post much on social media. Everyone thought that Griffin and I had broken up, but neither of us had said anything about it. After a month, I got back home and Griffin picked me up.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," he smiled. We were kinda awkwardly quiet on the way back and he came into my room while I was unpacking. "Do you wanna come to the beach with Bryce, Blake, and me?"

"Yeah. So much has changed since I left. Quinton is at home with black hair, Jaden and Josh are gone... Hype and Sway are good now... an Kio's back from Florida."

"Yeah. Stuff happened. I missed you," he hugged me around the waist and I smiled. He kissed me and I melted into it. "Get ready." We all got in out bathing suits and went to the beach. It was super windy and the waves were huge. Griffin and I sat on the sand and he took a selfie with me, posting it on his Instagram. Not even 10 minutes later, Hollywire posted a video.

TikTokers Griffin Johnson and Phoebe Gray reunite after their breakup.

"Hey, so I'm gonna go visit my brother for a while and I'm leaving tomorrow," Griffin told me.

"Okay..." I said.

"I'm sorry. You sound so sad."

"No, it's fine, Griff. Really. I visited family, you can too." We got home and Griffin and I cuddled, falling asleep. He left in the morning and I hung out with Bryce and Blake as they worked out. I went live and set the phone up. "'Where is Griffin?' He went to his brothers place this morning. He's gonna be got for a while. 'Where is Bryce?' Come here," I told him and he walked over.

"Follow my second account bignippledick on Instagram," Bryce started flexing and I laughed.

"Oh, wait. I don't even follow that," I got my phone out and followed him. "'She hates Griffin.' No. Why would I hate him? I literally don't have bad blood with anyone in Sway." I soon ended the live and was scrolling through my TikTok when I saw one with Griffin in it.

"Ooh, Phoebe doesn't miss you. Stop checking your DM's," his brother said.

"You know who doesn't miss you? Your mom, bitch," Griffin stated. I snickered and when to my DM's.

Me: Hey, bb

G: Finally. You free in 10?

Me: Ya

G: I'll call you. We're just finishing dinner

Me: K

I got his call and answered.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Hey," he snickered. "Did I make you wait too long?"

"Maybe. What are you doing?"

"We finished dinner... Just got back into the car."

"Is that Phoebe?" Someone asked.

"Yeah. Shh!"

"He's a simp!"

"I am. Anyways, what are you doing?"

"It's boring. When are you coming back?" I asked.

"A couple weeks. It won't be long. I promise," he said.

"You better not be more than two weeks." He facetimed me and I accepted.

"Show your face, Phoebes."

"No. I look ugly and I don't have makeup on."

"Come on..." Griffin begged and I gave in. "You look beautiful." I smiled and he showed his brother.

"Oh, hello, sexy," Cam said and I laughed.

"Enough of that." Griffin just stared at me for a solid 2 minutes without saying anything. "Hey," he whispered. "Guess what."

"What?" I whispered back.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I smiled and he stared again. "Are you gonna say something, Griffin?"

"Consider me speechless. We're back at the house so I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Love you."

"Ooh, Griffin said the L word!" Cam yelled.

"Love you," I told Griffin and hung up. I ate dinner with the boys and went to sleep when I noticed Jaden going live. I sent him a request and he accepted it.

"Yo!" Jaden said. "Josh, look who joined my live!"

"Hey," Josh waved to me.

"Hey. What are you guys up to?" I asked.

"Nothing. You?" Jaden asked.

"We ordered a $500 meal and it was barely enough food. At least Bryce paid."

"Oh, wow. You're making pockets hurt. Someone commented 'Just like Griffin's pockets. Now you hate him.'"

"I don't hate him. What the hell? I literally just talked to him."