Page 7

Kio was talking about how he barely slept and I noticed his hands.

"Oh, I like your rings," I said.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"Look, I have this snake ring," I held it between the boys. "You want it?"

Griffin took it and I turned to the live again. "Griffin, this could be your brand. Snake rings."

"It probably won't fit you. You have to stretch it."

"I have fat fingers," Griffin said and I opened it for him. "I have thick knuckled. I broke all my fingers." He put it on his index finger and wiggled it around.

"So what are y'all's plans for today? I just ordered Postmates," I said.

"Guys, does my blush look good?" Griffin showed the live as I put on lipgloss. "Thanks for the I'm Very Rich. I'll kiss you through the phone." My cousin walked downstairs and I looked at him. I went over and Griffin continued the live as I hugged Daniel. I sat back down and got the eyelash curler.

"This next part could kill me," I muttered and they looked at me as I focused through the mirror.

"Dude, curl our lashes," Kio laughed and I set the mirror down.

"Wait, I actually will."

"No! You go first," Kio told Griffin.

"No!" Griffin laughed.

"The thing is it doesn't do anything," I said and motioned Griffin closer.

"I can't keep my eyes open." I did his right eye first.

"Tell me if it hurts," I said knowing how it felt pinching the skin. He braced himself on my knee and I let go. "You have long eyelashes," I told him and finished the other eye.

"How long do they look?" He asked.

"They look the same."

"Thank you for the um-" He showed his eyelashes to the live, then looked at me.

"Um," I said.

"I'm Very Rich." I did my eyeshadow and Griffin took care of the following. "Love Me, I just followed you."

"They're on private," I said. "We have 6K people on here, guys. So fun."

"That's awesome," Kio said and then muttered something after it.

"That's what?" I asked, looking at him.

"Nothing," he smiled and went back to his phone.

"Can you play the guitar? I feel like you can play the guitar," I pointed at the black one next to him. Kio played it a little and I smiled. "I just knew you'd be able to play the guitar. Can you?" I asked Griffin.

"I can strum a few chords," he said but didn't try. "So, basically, Kio and I are just here to steal your girl. Not-Not Phoebe."

"Yeah, not Phoebe," Kio agreed and I put on lipstick.

"if someone sends a drama queen I'll... I'll... I'll... I'll put mascara on Kio," I said and he didn't hear it. I read comments and tried to reply to some. "'You're ugly.' I know." I went quiet and back to looking through my makeup bag.

"No, you're beautiful," Griffin said, giving my hand a little squeeze. I put on mascara and Kio played I'm Gonna Show You Crazy by Bebe Rhexa as a sound on TikTok.

"I hope my Postmates get here soon," I said and Griffin watched me finish my eyelashes.

"Drama queen," Griffin said and I looked up.

"I get to put mascara on you!" I told Kio.

"What-What happened?" Kio asked.

"I said one drama queen means I get to put mascara on you."

"I didn't agree to that. One more and I'll let you." We ended up getting one more and I put mascara on him.

"Okay, guys. I'm putting mascara on Kio," I said and Kio was reluctant.

"You can do it on me. 'Cause I'm gonna go wash up," Griffin said. "Unless you really wanna do it."

"It's fine. I'll do it," Kio sighed and he left to check it out in the mirror when I finished. Griffin entertained my live as I fixed my makeup. He picked up a brush and tried out some stuff.

"Wait, don't use that one. It's new," I said. "Finish this." I handed him a small box and he put it on. He didn't look any different, though. I looked through my bag and found a razor. "Alright, I'll shave Griffin's eyebrows off for 4 drama queens," I laughed and he chuckled.

"Heck no!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Thank you, Kenzie, for the concert. Griffin's gonna hit you up later. Wait, can I paint your nails?" I asked him, pulling out red nailpolish and shaking it.

"No. I don't do that."

"You don't do that?"

"No."

"You should do one hand. One hand is not weird."

"No."

"Actually, yes. If someone sends a drama queen, I get to paint Griffin's nails."

"No, I don't do that."

"Wait. Will you actually just do one hand, please?"

"Kenzi, thanks again."

"Thanks, Kenzi," I said. "No, no. Please do it, Griffin."

"No. 'Cause then I just wanna take it off," Griffin said.

"You know what's crazy? You're the first girl to ever do makeup on me," Kio sat back down.

"Really?" I asked.

"Kio, will you paint your nails?" Griffin asked.

"Okay, that's..." He shook his head.

"Why do you think painting nails is weird? Everyone does that," I said.

"I just..."

"I'm not everyone," Griffin said.

"Exactly," Kio laughed.

"Can I do one finger on both of y'all?" I asked and Griffin saw the look in my eyes.

"How hard is it to get off?" He asked.

"Not hard."

"Dude, my thumbs are flat," Kio said as I uncapped the nail polish.

"Do you have the stuff to get it off?" Griffin questioned.

"No, I don't. But I'm telling you, it's not bad." I ended up painting Kio's pinky and Griffin's index finger. Kio went live and Griffin made a TikTok out of me painting his nail. "Why does your phone look so much better than mine?" I asked.

"Beauty filter is on," Kio smiled and I nodded.

"Oh." Griffin changed the filter on my live and it was ugly so he changed it back. "I put mascara on Kio," I told his live.

"The only thing I found out about that was that my lashes were long." I took my jacket off and sighed.

"Now I have to worry about my hair looking bad," I said and moved my hair to the front, splitting it in half. I moved my phone so both Kio and I were seen. "Can you braid hair?" I asked Kio.

"I can try. I don't recall doing it very well."

"Griffin, come say hi," I said since the live wanted to see him. "I painted Griffin's nail."