𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR,

 ═════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR,

lust for kicks
╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

ABOUT TWO WEEKS into the internship, Angie and Alya had managed themselves out of the scut duty in the storage room and were now shadowing prop managers on a live set for The Best of Times, which was meant to be a Robin Williams feature to both their excitement. "Well considering you've already got one celebrity to know you, the least you can do is put it to good use again and have Robin Williams be your buddy."

Angie rolled her eyes, knowing very well she was referring to the comment Michael had left on another one of her posts. "Really, I have no magic to anything. He's bound to unfollow me at this rate once he gets bored."

"You've got fan accounts asking who you are on their profiles."

In the midst of looking to the screening room she turned back to Alya confused, finding the statement amusing. "Are you 12? Why are you going on fan accounts again?"

"For research!" She defended as Angie rolled her eyes. "Think business wise then. The man knows Spielberg for christake and aren't you the one who said, and I quote: Some of the most iconic cinematic pieces of our generation are going to have at least a Spielberg or Scott in the name."

"That's too wordy to have actually come out of my mouth," Angie told her confused. This was, of course, her simply playing dumb as she did in fact say this to multiple people at one time. Hell, hearing Alya say it made her realize she should get a plaque with the damn phrase because it was true.

She shrugged her shoulders to her friend and believed her lie. "I'm hyping it up a bit with the flowery language. You know this, you've written screenplays."

Sighing under her breath, the man, who they were meant to be taking notes from, returned to glare towards the two of them. Stopping their short conversation they looked up to him innocently. "And you both didn't follow me off the set because?" He asked.

"We couldn't catch up and decided to wait here before you came back," Angie swiftly lied in order to avoid them at another disadvantage. Not being impressed by this, she nudged Alya slightly for them to now shine a wide-grin to him as well. "We're eager to learn, promise." The man nodded, ushering them along to trail behind him again.

Finding themselves in a break room finally after most of their assignments were done for the day, they both collapsed out of exhaustion. Having been met with lugging various cases to wardrobe and back for crew managers along with random requests they thought people assigned them to be funny, the two were ready to simply take the rest of the day off and sleep. A man came in suddenly to have Angie not bother look in his direction as she was now preparing a position for a small nap. "Angie Wright?"