𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY,

give a little bit╚═════════════

give a little bit
╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

TO SAY a film set was becoming of second nature to Angie every time she stepped into one was a bit of an understatement. It was much more than second nature, the environment made her feel at home. The cameras, the crew, the poorly made coffee, the catering— she loved every bit of it. It made her feel like some puppeteer mastering away their craft despite, sometimes, the puppet being a bit dull or poorly written. Whatever the case was, Angie had a calling for it and she made sure to only better herself from what she had seen first hand.

Michael at the moment currently had his back turned away from the sun. The sunglasses not doing their job in shielding the rays and mediating the hangover he had from last night's promenade. He looked beside him to Angie tapping the back of her leather bound notebook with her eyes continuing to wander through the streets of the city. She was anxious, a small thing he picked up on, clinging herself to the notebook as always since she needed something to write with. If it wasn't her planner filled with an extra set of sticky notes, it was the new addition of this notebook.

Angie felt his eyes lingering onto her as they usually were, but continued to look at the street without turning towards him. "You're taking too much pleasure out of me being here," She remarked as Michael shrugged his shoulders.

The statement was true in every sense and he didn't have trouble admitting it to her. He liked having Angie around instead of Pete, it was a breath of fresh air to oversimplify it. Whenever he was around her there was this sense of ease he could have despite the hostile behavior she normally set between them. It kept him on his toes, never knowing what to expect from her. Or, more or less, always knowing that Angie wouldn't be afraid to tell him when he was wrong which is more than he could say for most people.

"But could you blame me really?" Michael told her as she rolled her eyes to gently shove him for the answer. Pulling up to the location now lined with some fans eagerly standing along to wave hello to Michael as he came out of the car, Angie looked up in surprise over the crowd that had formed.

It never ceased to amaze her how much people adored him.

Angie turned to Michael who had begun to make his way towards the crowd before being stopped by crew directing him to hair and make-up. Still, she watched him wave to the people that were around to show he took notice of them being here. Michael, though she knew he wouldn't care to admit to this, had a tendency to overcompensate his own friendly behavior in the hopes that everyone could get along with him. Often times it bordered on annoying for certain individuals he was around. By certain individuals Angie wholeheartedly meant herself.

"Hey, Mike!" Angie turned towards the unfamiliar voice calling for him before noticing him light up at the sound. Feeling slightly taken aback considering he was never one to look so happy in regards to seeing anyone, she wondered who this was. Michael rushed over to the blonde in a tight embrace as Angie blinked in surprise over who this was meant to be.