Chapter 4

I walked up the stairs and rang the door bell. My heart was pounding. It was a little after noon, I hope that wouldn't be a problem. When she opened the door I had to stifle a groan. Her raven black dress was to mid thigh and had a plunging neck line; her neck was donned with a string of diamonds; her shoes were black, closed toed, and velvety. She smiled, "Alexander. Hey."

"H-Hey. You look wonderful. D-Did you have other plans?" I asked as I gawked at her. God, she looked so beautiful. "I-I could come back later if you do."

"I was hoping we could go out later. A-After we talked." She stuttered nervously. "If that's ok with you, that is. Come in."

I stepped inside her glorious Victorian home and she beckoned me toward the couch. I sat. "Soooo, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

She sat next to me and took my hand. "Well, I-I was really wondering i-if you came back just to be with our daughter or if you came back to be with me too." She said softly, her black hair hiding her face from me.

"I was hoping to be with you too, Alana. You know you're my world." I put my knuckles under her chin and made her look me in the eyes, my hand creeping up her smooth thigh. Someone shaved last night. "I love you, you know that. But, I do want to be with her too. She's ours."

"I know, Alex. I just... I don't know. I love you too." She mumbled softly.

I smiled, "You have nothing to worry about, my past is staying in my past." I tilted her chin up and kissed her teasingly soft. She moaned and pressed closer. I pulled her onto my lap and she kissed me hungrily, I pushed my tongue past her lips. She started undoing the buttons of my shirt as I unzipped her dress. She pushed my shirt aside and clawed down my chest, I growled. "Oh, Alana, you tease."

She grinned and bit her lip. "Only for you, Alex." She said before leaning into my neck and kissing, sucking, and nipping at it. I ground my hips skillfully between her legs and she moaned louder, a sound I missed so much. Her fingers fumbled to undo my pants. I shoved them down and picked her up.

"Where's your room?" I asked huskily.

"Upstairs. Last door on the left." She replied breathlessly.

I wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and took off to her bedroom, throwing her door open, slamming her onto the bed. She squeaked and stared at me with hungry eyes as I lowered my head between her thighs and pulled her thong off with my teeth. I plunged my fingers into her soaking core as my tongue moved rhythmically against her bud, she moaned loudly and grabbed a fist full of my hair as she ground her hips against my face. I wiggled my tongue into her core along with my fingers, earning a very pleasured gasp from my sweet Alana. I groaned against her, she tasted so good. "More, baby, please!"

I pulled out and climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately, my fingers moving skillfully on her. She was so wet. "You'll get more, I promise, I don't want to go too fast. It's been awhile." I licked her from her naval to her throat, "I just want to make love to you, baby." I said as I nipped at her breast. Sucking it was even better because she tasted like vanilla. She rocked her core against my manhood and I groaned, even like this I could tell she was extremely tight. I positioned myself at her entrance and slowly entered. Her nails dug into my arms as she gasped. "Jesus, Alana, you're so tight! You ok?"

She nodded, "It's been awhile and you're so big! Were you this big in high school?"

"Nope, it grew." I said as I moved my hips slowly, gently kissing her neck. She cocked her head to the side to allow more access as she spread her legs further apart, which only made her tighter. I hissed and started moving my hips faster. She moaned passionately in my ear and clawed down my back. "So very, very tight. So wet. So perfect." I mumbled as I looked at her.

She moaned, "F-Faster!"

I obeyed her command and went faster. She felt so good and wet. She was absolutely perfect as she moaned and allowed me to enter her. I felt her walls tighten around me and I went even faster causing to scream out in euphoria. When her walls relaxed, I slowed my hips. "You're so sexy when you climax."

She blushed and pushed me over, climbing on top of me and riding me slowly, "Oh hush."

I grinned and smacked her ass, she bit her lip and rode faster and harder. She tilted her head back and grabbed her chest. I reached between her thighs and rubbed her. She let out a shocked squeak and rode me even faster. When she climaxed again she screamed, her juices dripping down my shaft. "So sexy."

She groaned as she grinded against me, "You're so big, Alex."

I rolled us over and murmured, "And you're so beautiful." I slowed the pace as I sucked on her breast, making sure to leave a hickey. I kept the pace slow so she could have multiple climaxes before I hurried the pace and came deep inside her.

She whimpered when I pulled out. "Stay with me."

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." I whispered and kissed the top of her head. She cuddled close before laying on top of me, her energy already back at full blast. I stared at her smiling face with nothing but pure adoration and love. "I promise."

She blushed, "So, I made reservations for two at six o'clock at this really nice place I think you'll like, but if you want to stay in bed..." She trailed off and smirked at me. Her innuendo very clear. Food or more sex.

"Well, we could pull a quickie in the shower, get ready, and be there by six, and I could finger you at the table." I wiggled my eyebrows, causing her to giggle. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her tiny frame, sliding into her gently, "Or we could go for round two and skip the shower."

"Shower. Now." She growled.

I smirked and carried her to the shower, turning the water until it was perfect; I held her against the shower wall and made love to her, my mouth only leaving hers when I turned her around, sliding in from the back. I rammed into her hard and fast, biting hard onto her shoulder. She screamed in euphoria and we both climaxed together. We were a tad bit late for our reservation.