Young Bloody Nights (feat. Sophie Turner)

Request: Can you do a one shot with Sophie Turner?

Word count: 4154

"So who’s party is this again?"

Glancing into her rearview mirror, Sophie flipped on her signal before turning the corner onto the next street.

"Adam Prescott" Alexis sighed as she concentrated on fixing her makeup, the sharp turn causing her to mess up the perfect swipe of eyeliner she’d almost completed. "Can you watch it?"

"I had to make a turn, you’re the one telling me to hurry up."

"That’s because we’re running late."

"Says the one who took twenty minutes to just get dressed,” Sophie mumbled.

"Whatever." Rolling her eyes, Alexis dropped her eyeliner pencil into her purse before letting out a deep breath. "You act like it’s bad that I want to look nice for Jake. If you dressed up, or at least let me put some make up on you…”

Not responding, Sophie double checked the street sign before slowing the car. She knew what Alexis was going to say even though she’d chosen to purposely trail off: then maybe you’d find a boyfriend. Only she didn’t understand, Sophie wasn’t looking for one. She was more focused on keeping her grades perfect. Alexis was her roommate and best friend, yet her complete opposite. She seemed to be more focused on having sex with her boyfriend, Jake, than studying. Sophie always having to cover for her and fill her in when she missed classes. Which was a lot.

"Is this it?"

Parking behind a long line of cars she cut the engine before getting out.

"If we had gotten here earlier, I wouldn’t have to climb this hill in these shoes” Alexis groaned as Sophie locked the car before meeting her on the grass. They’d driven off the main road which meant they were going to have to make their way across the field to reach the party.

"You’ll survive."

"Thanks for wearing the dress I picked out for you."

Taking in Alexis’ smile Sophie returned one, despite the urge to reach down and pull the flimsy fabric further down her thighs. She’d tried to explain with her being nearly half a foot taller the Alex, the dress was way too short, but Alexis simply laughed “the shorter the better.” Besides, Sophie knew it better than to fight with Alexis on the matter.

In all honestly, Sophie was positive the reason Alexis was so set on getting her a boyfriend was so that she could drag her along on double dates with her and Jake. She was always complaining of how she hated the “bimbos” Jake’s friends brought along when she double dated with one of them.

As they reached the top of the hill, music could be heard blasting from the farm house which just became visible. It was huge, the hundreds of lights strung up along the fixtures and surrounding trees illuminating the field in a beautiful way. It made Sophie wonder how she’d managed to drive past the street and never think to turn down the dirt road which led to this building.

"So his dad just let’s him throw parties out here?"

"Yeah" Alexis shrugged. "His dad doesn’t care. As long as he doesn’t throw a party at the house. Something about his stepmom thinking Adam is too wild.”

Sophie was sure why Alexis felt the need to throw in air quotes around the last two words. Adam Prescott may have been apart of a large number of campus clubs, president of his fraternity, amongst other things, but he was far from innocent. The first time, and rare occasions, where Sophie had allowed herself to cross paths with him was her first party on campus. His almost successful goal of getting her drunk and up to his bedroom making her keep her distance from him.