chapter thirteen

"What makes you think it is the same guy from that day, Jaz". Josh asked.
" He said, he is a fan of mine. How is this even happening. I have been to every crime scene, no police and best investigators has unveiled the masked girl. I don't get it". Jaz was flipping through papers she wasn't reading. Things she does when she is scared.
"Calm your nerves. He found you, but hasn't exposed you. Maybe he wants to help like we are doing. He just want to talk", Evelyn said holding her hands.
" Have you found anything on leonard", Josh asked felix.
"Well, there are tons of leonard. All with funny backgrounds. There's not a thing that can trace us to this guy", Felix answered.
" Did u plant a chip in Abbie's home incase he visit again", Harry asked.
"Sure, i did". Jaz replied.
"There is a meeting holding at 5pm today. Jaz you have to be here at all cost to listen to their conversation, Balogun and the others are hosting the meeting, only four of them are involved", Josh concluded.
"They decided to meet after a long time. It's been four months since we found the transfer record. Thanks guys, i will be there. I need to catch a fly first", Jaz said and left for Abbie's.
" Did anything happen? Did you forget something?" Abbie asked.
"Nope, i wanted to check on something i left behind". Jaz was moving towards the television stand and pulled out something.
"You had that in my house!" Abbie asked furiously.
" It's for safety. I had to put it incase that guy, Leonard, came back. I worked in the army remember", she said ignoring Abbie's facial expression.
"He texted me and refused to tell how he got my number. Since you don't know him maybe he is black-mailing us", Abbie said.
" when were you going to tell me, what did it say. I would be needing your phone", Jaz collected Abbie's phone.
"What am i supposed to be using. Give it back!" Abbie yelled.
"If you want to be safe, you would have to trust me on this", Jaz said. "I have got to go".
" If he is of any treat, i had better inform the police". Abbie said.
"He isn't dangerous, i can handle this". Jaz left. Leonard had asked to see her at a restaurant opposite her bus stop. She was headed to know this guy.