chapter six

Albert Orjiakor is a wealthy man. He works in chester brewery, in Lagos, his very own branch. He is the second target on Jaz's list. Albert is a famous drug dealer. He covers his tortoise print with the EFCC, his brother happened to be an official in the EFCC.
Felix was passing the printed paper containing Albert's background to Jaz.
"Are you going to pay this one a visit", Evelyn asked. "He looks like his security is tight. He has a meeting at 3pm today, at his warehouse. One of his goods has been hijacked. I did some digging, you know".
Josh enters with a wild expression, " I made your dad pay my tuition. Jaz were did you pick that top from, bad girl".
"Oh! It's Abbie's. She has bad taste in fashion", Jaz scoffed.
Jaz went home to meet Abbie's fiancee. A dark Yoruba guy, very good looking but his face looked familiar to her. Jaz knew most Yoruba guys that are dark to have very big lips. This one had a thin lip of course he s quite dashing.
"Hey, i am Richard Adams, you can call me Richy. Jaz shook his hand and smiled at Abbie.
"I mean you have aged, you are very pretty. You may not recognise me but we went to Prince Charles high school", Richard said.
Jaz tried to remember, finally she did. It was the guy she liked in school but he had picked interest in Abbie that time. This was why she disliked Abbie so much. He was the reason she disliked Abbie so much. She had fantasize about her and Richard so many times, but Richard had a crush on Abbie instead. She stayed clear of love and feelings as they were all infatuations. She gave a fake smile and left for her room.
Abbie came upstairs to thank her for not speaking rudely to Richard as she always do to most Yoruba guys she had met.
Jaz listened to 'Risky' by Davido her favourite jam, she was surfing through her playlist, when she decided to take a quick nap before she pays Albert a visit. She mered at the ceiling for too long and finally slept.