Lifes a beach

Ethan's POV

"Hey E, have you seen my blue sandals with the sunflowers on them? The ones with the heel?" Haley called from the other room. We were trying to head down to the beach, but she over slept, which never happens.

"Uh yeah." I said laughing looking at Journi who was walking around in said shoes, pretending to be her sister. "They're in here."

"Why are you laugh-" she started to ask walking into the room and stopped, noticing her sister in her shoes. "Nevermind."

"Journi I need my shoes or we can't leave." She sighed, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Get some nother ones."

"Ummm, no. Give me my shoes."

"Nuhuh."

"Yes."

They went back and forth like this for a few minutes before Haley, probably, realized that she's bigger than Journi and she walked over to her and picked her up, taking the shoes off of her feet and putting them on her own.

"Now go get your own shoes."

"No you shithead." Journi said throwing herself on the ground and huffing. I was taken back by the fact that she called her sister a shithead.

"Absolutely not, no ma'am." Haley said, picking her up be carrying her to what we designated as the time out chair. "We don't say words like that and you know it. Now you're going to sit here for three minutes and then we're going to try this again or we're not going to the beach."

"I hate you!" Journi yelled.

"Mm tragic." Haley said, turning her back towards Journi. "You want me to add another minute, because I will."

..................

"I was a girl in the village doing alright then I became a princess overnight." Haley sang, picking up the bucket of sand and flipping it over so that her and Journi could finish their castle.

"Why you stop singing?" Journi asked.

"I forgot the rest of the words." Haley shrugged.

"I'll do it myself." Journi sighed. "I'm so excited to be, Sofia the first."

"Alright pumpkin, we need to go get more water for our moat, grab a bucket." Haley said standing up and wiping the sand off her butt and the back of her legs.

"Effin, watch the castle." Journi said, pointing a finger right in my face.

"Okay. Nothing is going to happen the the castle. I promise." She giggle and nodded before grabbing the other bucket and walking with Haley down to the ocean.

I'll be the first to admit that sometimes, I can still think like a 16 year old. Which is why I could help but notice just how good my girlfriends ass looked in the bathing suit, especially since she was walking away from where I was sitting and I had a perfect view of it.

Do you think that people can feel when you're staring at them? Because I do. I don't know if it's some biological reflex or something, but I really think people can feel your eyes on them. And I think this because halfway between where I was sitting and the ocean Haley turned her head to look me and smirked before turning back around and making an effort to swish her hips a little more as she walked down the beach. Which wasn't fair in the slightest.

The filled up their buckets and then walked back toward our little section on the beach, and of course Haley still had a smirk on her face. The both sat back down on the beach towel and poured the ocean water into the moat the rug around their sand castle.

"Here you go." Haley said, grabbing a towel and throwing it at me. "Cover up, there's children around."

"It's all your fault."

"No one told you stare."

............

"Okay she's in the bed," Haley said walking into our room and shutting the door. "I'm getting in the shower."

"Can I join?" I asked, already on the edge of the bed.

"I don't know," she said, taking off her shirt and throwing it at me. "Can you?"

She walked off towards the bathroom and I sat there for a second before getting up off the bed and following after her.

"You're going to be the death of me one of these days." I said walking over to her and grabbing her hips, and picking her up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and smirked. "Well what good what that do me if you're dead? I'm not much into necrophilia."

"Good thing I'm still breathing then." I said, turning on the shower with my left hand while still holding her up with my right.

"Yes. That's a very good thing." She said before leaning in and kissing me.

Haley's POV

Ethan sat me down on the ground of the shower before reaching around my back and untying my bathing suit top. Then he started to kiss down my neck, his hands wandering the soft surface of my stomach, before stopping just before the band of my swimsuit bottom.

"This was causing nothing but trouble anyway," He said, sucking on my sensitive spot causing me to moan, quietly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I laughed as he continued kissing my neck, his left hand now skimming my chest.

"You were too occupied with you sister to notice that half the guys and even some of the girls on the beach couldn't take their eyes off of you. It took everything in me not punch a couple of them." And maybe it was the slight anger in his voice or maybe it was the fact that he was so jealous, but I couldn't but to grow hungrier for his touch all over.

"Aww, was somebody jealous?" I asked, teasing his, which was hardly coherent because I couldn't focus on much of anything but his lips on my neck and his hands on my ass and chest.

"You could say that" he replied, his right hand now teasing my thigh, running a finger up and down the inside.

"It's cute when you're jealous" I replies, his teasing fingers already having an effect on me.

"I'll show you cute." I felt him smirk against my neck, his right hand pushing my thighs further apart, his left hand still playing with my boobs. He ran his finger up my thigh, teasingly, again. Getting dangerously close to your center. I reached my hands up, trailing them up his biceps before linking them into his hair.

As I tugged in his hair, I felt a pressure hit my leg and looked down to see Ethan's bulge, begging to be released from his growing tighter swim trunks.

"These have got to go." I said, removing my hands from his hair and trailing them down his sides before reaching for the drawstrings on his shorts to undo them.

Just as I was untying the knot his shorts, there was a noise coming from the outside of the bathroom.

"Damn it." I said, bitting my head against the wall.

"Maybe she'll go back to her bed, just give her a minute."

"Sissy. I fell out my bed."

"You'll be okay pumpkin. Just go back to bed." I yelled, sticking my head out the shower door so she could hear me better.

"But I bleeding." I sighed and grabbed my towel off the wall and wrapping it around my body.

I opened up the bathroom door and she was standing there holding her head.

"Where'd you cut yourself at?" I asked, squatting down to her level.

"Right here." She said moving her hand and revealing a tiny little scrape across the top of her left eyebrow.

"Oh that's barely anything." I said standing up and walking over to the medicine cabinet, grabbing a band aide and alcohol wipe

I wiped her eyebrow with the wipe before putting the band aide on the scrape.

"Come on. Let's go get you back in the bed."

I bet you saw the last of me in your notifications 😂😂