Surprise pt. 1

"Is the blindfold really necessary? How do you expect me to change of I can't see what I'm doing?"

"Because, what you're wearing is going to give away where we're going. And you just have to change your shirt anyway." He said laughing at how frustrated I was getting. "It's laying out in front of you and I'll let you know if it's going backward or not."

"Do you have a terrible memory or do you just purposely forget that I hate surprises?" I asked, grabbing the shirt and going to stick my arms in the sleeves. "Is this right?"

"Yes it's right." He laughed. "And trust me, you'll like this surprise."

"What? Is it Disney?" I asked sarcastically.

"No. Maybe next time." He said, almost too quickly.

.............

"It's smells like vomit and fried food. Are you sure we aren't at Disney?" I asked, as Ethan dragged me through a crowd. The only reason I knew we were in a crowd was because I could hear them all and they kept brushing up against me.

"Yes babe, I'm sure we're not at Disney." He said, sort of choking on his words at the end.

"Alright stand here." He said grabbing my shoulder and turning me a little. "On three, you can take your blindfold off."

"Okay." I said reaching for the tie.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

I untied the blind fold and looked around me, my mount dropping basically to the ground.

"Ethan. Ethan I was kidding." I said, turning around in a circle. "What?"

"Surprise!"

"Disney land?" I asked laughing. "Seriously?"

"Yeah seriously." He said, walking over to me and showing me his phone. "I finally got you."

"Ethan, this is too much."

"Consider it a graduation present." He said kissing the top of my head.

He showed me the picture he took after I realized what was happening.

Ethandolan: finally got around to giving Haley her graduation present

Ethandolan: finally got around to giving Haley her graduation present. I think it's safe to say she likes it.

123.5k likes

"We shouldn't have gotten in that right after eating." Ethan said, bending over like he was going to hurl.

"Don't be dramatic. That was a rookie coaster." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him on around the sidewalk to the next ride.

"Why don't we go watch a show?" He asked, stopping me and turning me around. "We've got the next three days to ride everything."

"Okay fine." I said, the smile on my face still there from this morning.