A NEW BOOK

Hello dear readers! 

As promised, here's an update on my new book "FIREFLIES". First two chapters are up for you to read! Please go and check it out! I wrote the first part of this book ways back, so pardon the slightly rough-around-the-edges writing. I still find the story to be exciting and I am currently working on the rest of the book. 

I'll see you on the other side! Enjoy!

After the system crumbled many years ago and the world went to hell, new rules took place

Kill or be killed - if you don't learn that, the new world will swallow you and spit you back out. There is no place for weakling among gang lands.

Keira fit into the system too well. She fought and killed under the name of Champion. She played the cruel game and won. One year after another she was forced to compete until she ran....

However, running doesn't always mean escaping the chase.

~~.~~

"Starting tomorrow, you'll be my mouse, and I'll be the cat. You'll be given a five hour head start and a month to escape from my territory. If you can survive and escape from my game of Cat and Mouse, then I will let you be free, and you won't be chased by anyone, not even me. However, if I catch you..." His hand came back up and pushed through her shirt again. His fingers gripped against her bare chest as he pushed his head closer to her neck.

His lips skimmed past her skin, his hot breath resting on her nape.

"Then you'll be mine for that night, and you will have to do anything I say. Then, once the sun rises on the next day, you're able to try again. And if you aren't able to escape in thirty one days, then you will be mine for the rest of your life, forced to stay here and abandon the idea of freedom."

The man lifted his upper half from her body. A moment passed until a metallic circle pressed against her head, the cool metal kissing her skin as the loud cocking noise of a gun echoed throughout the room.

"And if you refuse my deal, then you can just accept death and die right here, right now. What is your answer, Keira?"