CHAPTER 31

Author's Note: Mature content ahead! Proceed with cation! 

"I won't pay you a damn!" Catherine exclaimed, pushing against his chest with all her might. 

Useless, the bulk didn't budge. 

"Yes you will," Layton smirked, looking like a true devil. "You will pay me with your body." 

Her stomach flipped, breath caught in her throat as his hips thrust forward. "I still have to punish you for running away from me." 

"I-it was your fault to begin with-mmmh!" He silenced her with another kiss. 

"You will do ten things, each worth a million." He whispered against her lips. She felt his sinister grin. "First thing, you will strip." He suddenly let her go, stepping back to give her some space. His hungry blues rested on her body, making her feel naked before any layer of clothing had even come off. 

"I won't!" Catherine protested, her cheeks set aflame. 

"Would you rather prefer me doing it for you?"

"No!" 

With a slight shake in her hands, Catherine begun to take off her leather jacket. It fell to her feet, followed by the two beaten sneakers and her t-shirt. He had seen her naked before, but somehow this felt different. She was that much more exposed to him emotionally. 

The jeans slipped off her slender legs, leaving her only in her underwear. "There. Done!" 

Layton's eyes had darkened with lust. He scanned her body from head to toe, arrogant grin on his face. "All of it." He ordered. 

Catherine stiffened up, giving him the best glare she could manage. Nevertheless, she obeyed. The bra went flying to the nearest armchair and her panties fell on her jeans. The moisture had begun to form between her lower lips from his eyes and demands alone. The man never failed to flip all the right switches in her mind. 

"Good girl." He growled out, a bulge already forming in his dress pants. "Now, undress me." 

She hesitated, pushing back the feeling of vulnerability. He was making love to her with his gaze. Her skin felt hot, tingly. Layton made no move to touch her, he only watched as she begun to unbutton his jacket, vest and finally his white shirt. Firm abs were exposed to her with every button that came undone. 

Catherine bit her lip, tempted to touch the tan skin, but he caught her wrist when she tried. "Not yet." He lowered her hand to his belt. "Carry on." 

She swallowed, seeing the hard rod sticking out from his pants. A bit clumsily, she undid his belt and the fly. 

"You're cruel." She grumbled, the tingling on her lower parts intense. 

"I know." Layton said proudly. "Now, Turn around and bend over. Don't move no matter what I do." He instructed, waiting for her to obey. 

Catherine did as told. Her arms rested on the back of an armchair. Finally he would satisfy her needs, ease the wild sparks between her legs.

Or so she thought. 

The touch never came though. She felt him shift behind her. Rustling of clothes being disregarded could be heard along with his heavy breaths. The young woman barely resisted glancing over her shoulder to see what he was doing. 

The answer came soon enough as an open palm smacked against her bare ass. "Fuck!" Catherine flinched, more out of surprise than pain. 

"Don't move." Layton pushed her back when she made a move to turn around. Another slap came, this time harder. She bit down her arm, the sweet torment serving to turn her on even more.