classroom heat sex

(a few things first, and btw I won't be offended if you skip this butt 1: happy pride month y'all I've been super busy with school so that's why I haven't updated 2: I'm gonna start taking requests because why not)

Onto the story!

Somehow, harry always managedto bump into Draco during his heat. The first few times it was  an accident, but by now harry knew when draco's next cycle was and whenever draco's heat started harry used the mauraders map to find Draco. Harry would find Draco and then fuck him senseless before now Harry's rut had aligned with draco's heat, he found Draco in an empty transfiguration classroom and Harry rushed there. Harry walks to the room and slowly opens the door, checking to see if anyone else had found Draco. Harry was treated to the sight of Draco laying on the desk with an enchanted dildo gently pleasuring the blond boy. Harry was already hard from watching draco play with himself. He somehow looked innocent despite the lewdness of what he was doing. Harry watched, finding it hot how vanilla the blond was being, harry knew how kinky Draco could be; he'd seen the boy tied up on a bed getting spanked and whiped as he begged for an alphas knot. The thought alone brings harry to step into the room, startling Draco. Draco looks up at Harry and his face goes red "wh-what are y-you d-doing?" Draco says as harry steps closer to him.
"Don't fake innocence malfoy" harry says as he walks towards the omega.
"B-back off p-potter..." Draco looks at harry, closing his legs
"We both know you don't want that" harry stays "you're leakingso much slick baby, we both know you're preparing to take my knot" harry pulls the dildo out if Draco and goes to slide a finger into the omega. 
Draco backs away. "Y-you're not my m-mate" he stammers, winking at harry to signal that he was only playing hard to get.
Harry grabbed the boy's ankles and pulled him close. "Please, the only way I'm not your mate is that I haven't marked you yet" he says, sliding a finger into the omega.
Draco wraps his legs around harry and puts his hands on Harry's shoulders, getting close to harry. Harry grabbed draco's ass to hold him up and pulled his cock out, thrusting into the omega. Harry continues to thrust and groans out as Draco moans into his shoulder. After a bit of this harry lays Draco back on the desk and removes draco's legs from around his waist and continues pounding into him, rubbing draco's cock as he fucks him. Draco let's out several moans, begging harry for more. Harry enjoys every second of him destroying draco's ass, but he's careful not to Knott in the boy. Harry manages to resist draco's siren-like begging for Harry's Knott Draco let's out one last moan as he and Harry cum. Harry pulls out and releases on draco's chest. Harry kisses draco's forehead and pulls his pants up. Harry would claim Draco when he wasn't in heat.