pick one

Harry entered the room full of Omegas and is overcome by the scent. He knew that he could pick any of the Omega's and that even some Omega's who's family didn't sell them came to have a chance with Harry. Harry looked around and all the Omega's tried to get close to the alpha, except one particular omega who sat in the corner leaking slick. This omega was Draco who was in heat and didn't want to make a fool of himself alongside the fact that he thought he had no chance with Harry. Harry didn't see the omega but he sure as hell smelled the omega. Harry closed his eyes and took a good sniff. He then started walking towards the smell pushing Omega's out of his way. Harry orders all Omega's in the corner to line up against the wall while he sniffed them and orders all the other Omega's to back off. Harry carefully sniffed out each omega, slowly narrowing the group down until it was just Draco and two other Omegas. Harry spends quite a bit of time sniffing Draco before ordering the omega to turn around. Draco did as he was told and expected a finger up his ass to taste his slick, instead Harry started eating him out. Draco moaned softly "p-potter!" Draco throws his head back as harry licks draco's hole. Harry licks Draco more and once he's licked draco's slick dry harry picks up Draco and carries him out before apparating to his house. Harry Carries Draco up to his room quickly and starts fingering the omega. "you smell so good baby" harry says taking in the omegas sweet chocolatey smell. Harry then licks off his fingers before returning to licking his omegas hole. Harry loves the taste of his little omega whore. Draco bites back a moan "don't hold back baby I want to hear your sweet noises baby, I want you to beg me to fuck you" harry growls against draco's ass as he sticks his tongue in it.
"I-i want you~" Draco moans softly "I want you to fuck me" Draco says hiding his face in a pillow. Harry sticks his fingers in Draco to make him leak more slick, harry couldn't wait to wreck the boy's virgin hole. "has anyone used you yet baby?" Harry asks
"Some of the betas tried but they were stopped before anything happened"
"That's good baby, do you know how rare you are? There aren't many male omegas in the world, much less virgin ones. Most start whoring themselves out at an early age" harry rubs draco's soft round ass. "but not you, now suck." Harry commands and Draco starts sucking harry off. Harry grabs draco's ass as he does and moans out "how are you so good at this baby~" harry starts to play with draco's soft ass "mmm your ass is nice and soft I can't wait to rip you apart" Draco looks up at Harry and turns around.
"Don't wait daddy" Draco says exposing his ass that was once again leaking slick.
Harry licks up draco's slick before he pushes into Draco. Draco moans and looks back at Harry "fuck baby, you're so tight" harry grunts and continues pounding into Draco. Draco moans and burries his head in a pillow. Harry smiles as he continues thrusting "you're so cute baby," harry kissed draco's back softly. Draco moans
"may I cum daddy?" Draco asks
"You can cum baby you don't need my permission" harry says. Draco cums and harry cums shortly after. Draco almost immediately falls asleep.