back to writing drarry smut bc I crave validation.

"a-alpha!" Draco practically screams as he leans back into harry painting. Harry had officially been with Draco for around a year now and he still couldn't believe how kinky the omega he used to protect was. Harry technically still had to protect Draco, though now it was because Draco was his omega. Harry currently had Draco pinned to a wall in the living room, Draco was leaking slick down the wall and onto the carpet, something most other couples would worry about, but that's why harry and Draco hired a maid. Draco was a moaning mess as he clung to harry, their clothes, haphazardly thrown across the living room. Harry continues to thrust into the Omega, leaving small kisses on the omegas body. Draco moans, leaning his head back "h~harry~" Draco moans out.
Harry continues to thrust "yes baby~" harry says.
"I'm gonna cum~" Draco says, harry carefully moves a hand to draco's length, holding it so Draco couldn't cum.
"I want us to cum together baby~ I'm close too" harry says
Draco did his trick to make harry cum. Harry had no clue how but Draco could tighten his ass around harry and so far it made harry cum every time. Harry immediately came and let Draco cum as well. Draco paints and leans into harry, cuddling up to him.
"How did you do that~" harry asks
"A magician never reveals his tricks" Draco says as harry pulls out.
Harry gently put Draco down on the couch and he started to get dressed while harry peeled the condom off and threw it away, he then grabbed a few paper towels and quickly wiped the wall down, as usual Draco reminded harry that was the maids job, harry ignored him, it was painless for harry to wipe the wall down now and it made there be less of a set stain for the maid. Harry then got dressed and sat on the couch next to Draco, cuddling the omega. Draco purrs and curls up with Harry "I love you" he says
Harry kisses his forehead "I love you too... Hey... Can I confess something?" Harry asks
Draco nods.
"I only took the job as your bodyguard because I wanted to get close you... You're such a beautiful omega I was hoping I could get close enough to you to capture your heart"
Draco blushes "well you succeeded" he says, curling up to harry.
Harry smiles and holds Draco close "I can't believe that I did... You're so amazing and out of my league." Harry starts
"I know I am" Draco says with a smile and he kisses harry softly
"So why are you settling for me?"
"Because you treat me good, and you have a big dick, and you clearly don't see me as just a plaything, you take me on dates, and cuddle me... You're the only alpha I've dated who is willing to cuddle with me for hours" Draco kisses harry again, his face was bright red at this point. "but mostly it's because of your monster cock" Draco jokes.
Harry wraps his arms around Draco "I love you so much" he says
"I love you too" draco smiles wne leans back into Harry.