nesting (fluff)

Harry was happy to live his life with Draco. Harry was an Auror and Draco was a healer at St. Mungo's, which worked out well for the alpha since whenever he got injured badly enough to go to his hospital he got to see his husband. Draco was extremely open about his relationship, he was never without his ring and wore a collar that said "property of Harry Potter" on it and was shaped to leave his mating mark exposed. He loved showing off who his mate was because no alpha dared to hit on the mate of the head Auror and probably the most powerful wizard in Britan. Harry came home late one night to find that the door to their room was locked and magically sealed. Harry panicked knowing Draco was in their. He tried several ways to break into the room but Draco had totally locked himself in. Harry contacted Ron and Hermione where he was advised to give Draco some time. After several nights of sleeping on the couch and spelling his clothes clean Harry uses a ministry breaking in kit to get through the door to his Omega. The door falls to the ground as Harry breaks in and his omega yelps "Potter!"
The room looked a mess with everything that wasn't in the bed just kind of thrown wherever. On the bed itappears that Draco was making some sort of nest (it didn't occur to Harry what this meant at the moment)
All that mattered to Harry was his omega, who currently sat in a pile of Harry's dirty laundry on the floor. Harry rushed over to him and threw him over the alpha's shoulder. He walked to the living room, still carrying his omega.
Draco was already naked so Harry firstly released some of the pent up hormones from Draco ignoring him. Harry pulled his pants down and used magic to lube himself up he then pulled Draco down on his cock and started pounding into Draco. He knew Draco liked it rough and slowly tightened his grip on draco's waist. He was shocked when Draco called out their safeword. "cinimon!" Draco yelped and his alpha stopped immediately, almost dropping Draco to the floor before catching him.
"I'm sorry love, its just... You locked yourself away and it got pent up..."
Draco whimpers "I'm pregnant Harry..."
"Wot"
"I'm gonna be having your pups Harry..."
Harry pulls his pants up "go to the bedroom and cover yourself. I'll be up in a minute" Draco scampered up to the bedroom and wrapped a sheet around himself, putting several finishing touches on his nest. The nest was supposed to be completed before the alpha saw it, and Draco figured there was still time since Harry hadn't payed attention to it before. Harry walks in to draco frantically adding Harry's dirty shirts to the left side of the bed, where Draco usually slept. The right side of the bed was completed with stuff that Harry liked and stuff that smelled like Draco. Draco put his alpha first in making the nest.
"I'm sorry it's not perfect alpha, I couldn't work fast enough..."
Harry wraps his arms around Draco "you can continue nesting, but you need to understand that from the time I get home from work until I leave for work you have to spend it with me." Harry pulled Draco close "I'm fine that you're going to take your time on your nest, but you need to spend time with me"
Draco nods "yes alpha"
"I'm going to make dinner, you can continue nesting"
Once Draco had finished the nest he blindfolded Harry and lead him upstairs. He helped Harry carefully into the nest and removed the blindfold, Harry smiles and then looked at Draco "it's almost as lovely as you, a bit small, but still lovely"
Draco giggles "small? It's so we sleep closer together!" Draco then started explaining the detail he put into his nest. "the sheets are the same ones that where on my bed in the manner when you first fucked me..." He starts.  Harry just pulls Draco close and kisses him softly
Draco purrs contently. "your nest looks lovely"
Harry let's Draco curls up to him.