mates

Harry had always wanted to find his mate the natural way, he found something romantic about finding his mate himself instead of using magic to summon his mate. As much as he wanted to resist using the spell, Harry's heat told him otherwise. Harry casts the spell, knowing that unless his mate was an Omega he'd have time to think about what he would say. From what Harry remember from class, a beta felt a need to go to their mate as soon as possible, however an Omega would teleport right to their alpha right away. Since it was pretty early in the morning Harry caught Draco at what Draco would call a bad time, yet Harry saw it as a good time, as the boy came to him in thigh high socks an oversized Hufflepuff quidditch shirt and a short skirt along with some panties. Draco's hair was a fluffy mess and he was startled when he was raiding his boyfriend's closet one minute and the next he was in another man's arms. He knew that this could happen to him at any time, but now was particularly bad because of his current relationship. Harry pulls the omega close. Draco had lied to everyone else and said he was a beta, but now Harry knew the truth, so he whispered to Draco, knowing Omega's liked being submissive and told what to do "you're my little Omega, but I can smell the alpha on you, go break up with your boyfriend and come back, and keep the outfit on" Harry instructs. Draco leaves and Harry eagarly waits for him. Harry loved the look of his little Omega, he didn't even care that his omega was Draco. Eventually the omega comes back in the same outfit except without a top on. He also had a bag of clothes with him, he kept some stuff at his boyfriend's house just in case. Harry immediately grabs the omega again Draco leaned into the other boys touch as Harry kisses Draco all over. Draco nuzzles Harry's chest, craving the other boy, Draco knew that he needed an alpha that could take control. Cedric had always been far too gentle with him, Draco craved a man who wanted him more then anyone, someone who needed him. "Harry~" Draco says softly.
"yes love?"
Draco turns to face Harry and kisses his alpha on the jaw. "let loose on me"
"Are you sure you want that?"
"Yeah... I want you to use me however you want~" Draco kisses Harry's neck once before he was pushed against the bed.
"You look absolutely adorable in that skirt Draco..." Harry pulls dracos panties off and is quick to start eating Draco out. Harry was quick to find out how extremely sensitive Draco was. The second the alpha's tongue was in the crack between dracos soft cheeks the omega was letting out several lewd moans and leaking quite a bit of slick. Draco's slick tasted like peppermint, and Harry licked up as much of it as he could.
"H-harry~ please~ I need your cock~" Draco moans softly and throws his head back in pleasure. "daddy! I want to take your cock~ I want you~" Draco begged.
Harry gives in to his former enemy begging and starts thrusting into the omega. Draco moans as Harry starts thrusting into him. Draco looks back at Harry, he was so big! Draco could feel Harry's cock fitting perfectly in his ass, giving enough pleasure for Draco to moan like a whore but not hurting Draco. Harry leans over and whispers to Draco "I want you moaning my name, I want the neighbors to know who you belong to"
Draco nods and starts moaning the name of his alpha. Harry continues pounding into Draco, it felt better with Draco then it ever did with anyone else. Draco moaned loudly and lewdly as his ass tightened around Harry's cock, beckoning harry to knot in him. Harry obliged and knotted in his mate cumming quickly as Draco orgasms. Harry pulls Draco close and bites into his neck