draco's a spoiled brat

The daily prophet was dropped onto the desk in front of harry. "you made the news again, mate" Ron comment before continuing on his way. Harry stared at the cover of the article, it was a picture that showed him picking up Draco and slinging him over his shoulder that must've been taken during their trip to honeydukes the previous day. The article was titled "Trouble in Paridise?" and the article was penned by Rita skeeta. Harry had finished reading the first sentence when his omega appeared in front of him causing harry to freak out and fall back in his chair. Harry hated it when Draco used his omega magic to teleport to harry.
"I take it you saw the latest article in the daily prophet" Draco says leaning forward to look at Harry.
"Yes, yes, I saw it" harry says getting up and straightening his glasses.
"Several alphas are talking about how they'd never treat me like that"
"How they'd never take you to a candy store every week and let you get whatever you want?"
"No, how they'd never carry me like I was a sack of potatoes!"
"Well I'm pretty sure the article doesn't mention that you were being a huge brat"
"I was not!"
Harry grabs his omega's waist "and I'm sure the article doesn't mention how I fucked your brains out as soon as we got home" harry says, kissing draco's cheek.
"No, the prophet reached out to me for comments about how you're treating me"
"And you're gonna tell them how good I make you feel" harry says reaching a hand down to grab draco's ass. "I'm gonna fuck you until all you can think about is my cock~" harry squeezed draco's ass and kisses his neck  before laying Draco on his desk. Harry could see that draco wasn't wearing anything under his skirt
"Mmm I see you're already prepared for this" harry comments before smacking draco's ass.
"What a naughty little slut" harry looks Draco up and down like a man admiering a gourmet meal before sticking a finger in the omega. Harry slowly moves his finger in and out of his mates ass before eventually adding another finger. Harry starts to scissor his fingers inside the omega. "why should I continue to treat you so well when you constantly act like such a brat"
"It's your fault for spoiling me daddy" Draco says, earning a hard slap on his butt cheek
"Maybe I'll stop spoiling you then" harry responds, pushing a third finger into draco.
"No, I'll be a good boy daddy" Draco says. Harry pulls his fingers out of draco's hole "good' he says before thrusting into Draco. Dracoq yelps and harry covers his omegas mouth, whispering in his ear "be a good boy for daddy and stay quiet" he says as he continues thrusting deep into Draco. Harry teases Draco, almost putting his knot in only to pull out before it went in.
"Daddy~ I need your knot please" Draco moans, throwing his head back.
"Okay baby" harry says before pushing his knot in Draco and continuing to thrust into the boy. Harry continues to thrust, hitting draco's prostate and making the omega cum before cumming himself. Harry pulls Draco close and sits down with Draco on his lap. "I treat you so good baby" harry says
Draco nods "yes daddy"