Can you be mine

Draco was a highly sought after omega and constantly received gifts and such from several suitors. This of course developed a routine. Every week or so a group of alphas would get sick of having to wait to win Draco over and surround him, fortunately Saint Potter would always step in and they'd back off. Once they left Harry would always ask Draco out. Draco usually denied Harry, but left him with hope by kissing him on the cheek. The routine was broken when draco's heat prevention potions disappeared under mysterious circumstances. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Draco was surrounded by alphas trying to take advantage of his heat, Harry stepped in just before Draco gave in. Harry picked up Draco and took him to the room of requirement, to keep Draco safe. Harry had the will power to resist the omega, right?

Draco laid on the bed releasing wave after wave of pheromones trying to get Harry to pleasure him. Harry resisted by some miracle, under the assumption that Draco didn't want him. "Harry~" Draco whined, "I want you~i want your cock~ I want you.... I need you! I want you to mate me! I want you to claim me and make me yours~" Draco begged from the bed as Harry stood as far away as he could. Draco would walk over to Harry and basically throw himself in the other boys arms, "knot me. Claim me~ I need you" Draco would beg. Harry would just place the omega back on the bed and return to waiting by the door. the room of requirement did a good job of concealing them and had made itself big enough that the pheromones had room and wouldn't overly impact Harry.  Draco makes a sudden move rushing to Harry and knocking him over before grinding on Harry's crotch and releasing a strong wave of pheromones. The alpha gives in, the pheromones being released so close to him taking over and sending him into a rut. Harry picks up the omega throwing him onto the bed. Draco was already conveniently naked and Harry takes off his shirt while Draco eagarly pulls Harry's pants down. Harry let's his nose fill with the pre-mated scent of draco's pheromones, Draco smelled like peppermint and chocolate) and appreciated it before ruining the boy. As soon as Harry slipped into Draco the Omega's scent changed, one of many things that made the Omega so attractive was how quick he was to adapt to someone new, meaning it would be easy to tell if he was cheating. Dracos new smell was of chocolate chip cookies and Harry loved it. The alpha continued to thrust into the omega's tight hole, Draco was surprised that someone with such a large cock had stayed single for so long. Draco looks up at Harry and kisses him softly wrapping his legs around Harry and moving down on Harry's cock, taking the knot with ease. Draco loved the sensations as every inch of his tight ass was filled. He moaned and let his eyes roll back as Harry continued to thrust into the omega. "Mark me daddy! Make me yours!" Draco whined softly. Harry went to bite Draco but hesitated, did Draco mean his pleading or was it the heat talking?
"Please Daddy I wanna be yours forever!" Draco leans his neck into Harry's mouth "I want you daddy~ so much" Harry looked down to see that Draco had came all over himself, the sight alone pushed Harry over the edge and he came in draco's ass Harry pulled out and nearly fell on top of draco. They laid on the bed catching their breath when Harry's mind caught the question again, should he claim Draco?