s request because I crave attention

Request by Alexanonbinary

They're redoing their 7th year because reasons.

Draco had one more year of hiding being an omega then he could disappear. He was already planning his escape he was going to move to France and hopefully be far enough from his reputation for him to become a healer. With Snape gone he was brewing the heat surpressant potion himself in the room of requirement, but something must've happened to his most recent batch. He was using a strong cologne to cover the scent of his heat as he made his way to the room of requirement, from there he'd either find a way to hide it long enough to attend clase or feign illness to get out of the class for the week. Once draco had made it to the room of requirement he flopped down on the bed it had provided him and let out a relieved sigh as he slowly disrobed and started playing with himself.

Harry just needed an escape. Everyone wanted to thank him or talk to him, there were few people that didn't treat him differently after everything that happened. The attention had just started to die down when Rita Skeeta released a book about him. Now he was constantly being asked questions about all the accusations made in her book. Harry just wanted to be left alone, he wanted things to go back to the way they were when the only person who paid this much attention to him was draco, who now was ignoring Harry entirely. "do I miss the attention from draco?" He mumbled to himself as he paced in the hallway hoping to summon the room of requirement. When Harry finally saw the door he opened them and froze.
The entire room smelled of chocolate, at first Harry thought someone was brewing a love potion, since it smelled exactly like amortinia, but then he saw the blonde omega laying on the bed and whimpering as he played with his hole.
Draco has his ass in the air and was leaking slick as the dildo moved in and out of his ass of its own accord. He moaned and whines as he did, spreading his ass "y-yes! H-harder... P-please..."
Harry stared at the blonde, his cock hard and pushing against the zipper of his pants as he felt himself entering a rut. Draco hadn't noticed him yet, Harry turned to leave when he heard draco moan his name. Harry froze and looked at Draco who was pulling the dildo out of himself and looking back at Harry. "breed me alpha~" draco moans.
"Um..." Harry blushes and stares at draco for a bit.
"Don't make me beg" draco whines "fuck me potter~"
That was all the permission Harry needed. He pulled his pants down and walked over to draco before slowly thrusting into his ass. Harry's rut took over as he roughly thrusted into Draco's ass; he needed to breed him. Harry pushes deep into Draco's ass and gently bit along his neck. "fuck, you're so tight" Harry moaned.
Draco moans and whines, softly grinding against Harry "you're so big~" he says.
Harry thrusts more and kisses Draco's neck "you look so pretty all spread out for me baby boy"
Draco purrs, Harry could tell draco liked the praise
"You're such a pretty little omega, and you're taking my cock so well..."
"Knot me"
Harry looks at draco "what?"
"Want your knot in me"
"Are you su-" before Harry could finish draco moved back on Harry's length, taking his knot in his ass
Draco continues moving up and down on Harry's length moaning as he did. "breed me alpha~ he moaned out
Harry grabs Draco's hips and starts thrusting in him again, moving as much as his knot would allow.  Harry moaned loudly as he came inside the omega before collapsing on the bed with him. Draco came as well and laid back on the bed with Harry still knotted in him.
"Why did you hide being an omega?" Harry asks after they both caught their breath "how did you hide being an omega?"
Draco sighs "because omegas are inferior, less talented than alphas, my parents knew I'd never be respected as an omega so they told everyone I was an alpha, as for how, Snape had been brewing my surpressant potions and I've been brewing them myself this year, the lower quality ingredients must've messed it up, I know I didn't make any mistakes when brewing the potion..."
Harry wraps his arms around draco and rests his chin on Draco's shoulder "so is that what you've been up to and why you've been ignoring me?"
Draco looks at Harry "why? Do you miss all the attention I gave you?"
Harry kisses Draco's shoulder softly "more than anything"
"Well unlike you all the attention that everything that's happened has brought me has been highly negative, so I've been avoiding everyone"