there's so many problems with love potions being legal in Harry Potter...

Harry almost lost it when he saw draco in diagon ally with Marcus Flint, he was hanging off Marcus's arm and staring at him. Harry was shocked to see that Draco wasn't paying attention to anything but Marcus. Two weeks ago draco had happily been Harry's Omega, and draco was practically begging Harry to propose. Three days ago draco disappeared from Harry's house taking some of his things with him. Harry cried at Draco's simple goodbye note, it just said "I dont love you, I'm leaving, goodbye" the crup was the first sign to harry that something was wrong. Draco loved snuffles and whenever draco was mad at harry he would remind Harry that if they broke up he was taking the puppy with him. Harry tried to convince Hermione to help him investigate, but she was preoccupied with running for minister of magic. Ron was overjoyed at the idea that harry and draco broke up so he didn't bother asking him for help. Harry followed draco and Marcus, there was something familiar about the way draco was acting around Marcus.
"Draco we have to go pick out rings for the wedding" marcus says.
"I don't care about the rings as long as I'm marrying you~"
Harry blinks, Draco was rather specific about the kind of ring he wanted, and now he was saying he only cared that he was marrying Marcus... It reminded harry of Ron in their sixth year when he was under the influence of the love potion.
"Petrifecus totalus!" Harry cast and Marc flint went stiff. While draco was making sure Marcus was alright harry grabbed him and  aperated to St. Mungos with him.
"I need a love potion antidote right away!" Harry ordered
Draco looked around confused
"It's alright draco I'm here" he says.
"Where's Marcus? I want marcus!"
A nurse had approached with the love potion antidote.
Harry took a deep breath "we're going to go see him shortly, but first, you need to drink this" harry says, taking the antidote and giving it to draco.
Draco quickly took the antidote and looked at harry, confused. "harry, what are we doing he-"
Harry cut the omega off with a passionate kiss "Thank god you're back, i need to finish dealing with flint, I'll meet you at home? Ill explain everything then, okay.
Draco kisses harry on the cheek"you better explain this" he says before appearing home.
When Harry returned marcus flint was right where he left him with a handful of witches and wizards watching to make sure he didn't get up. Since Harry had the reputation of taking down the most evil wizard of all time, no one seemed to question him when he attacked someone, it also helped that he was an auror. Harry took Marcus into custody with the ministry of magic, dropping the paperwork he'd need to file off in his office before going home to draco.

"You know this wouldn't have happened if we were married" was Draco's response to Harry explaining what happened to him. "Forging my handwriting on a goodbye note is one thing but the ministry would check for magical forgery on divorce papers, which you should have checked the paper to see if it was actually written by me" draco wraps his arms around snuffles who hadn't left Draco's side. "next time you see me leaving with someone you don't know, bite them" he tells snuffles.
"Dont tell him to bite people draco-"
"You'd rather him let me get kidnapped again?"
"Well no but, he's just a puppy, he's not a guard dog..."
"Maybe we should get a guard dog?"
"You just want another puppy"
"Maybe..." Draco says "you know if I really wanted to leave you I'd take snuffles with me" he reminds harry
Harry nods "thats what let me know something was off"
Harry takes a deep breath and looks at draco "lets go ring shopping tomorrow" he says
"You're supposed to buy the ring and surprise me with it, its not a surprise if i know you're proposing."
"I'm not waiting! Im done waiting for the right moment- I thought-" Harry sighs and took a deep breath "I have been waiting for you to leave me since we started dating..." He admits.
Draco blinks and stares at Harry.
"I'm always left alone, draco, everyone I've ever cared about has left me alone in the end"
Draco moved snuffles off of his lap and stood, walking over to harry and hugging him. "well I'm not leaving you" he says "I'm staying right here, with you, and snuffles, and All the other crup puppies you're gonna get me" Draco holds harry "you're gonna have to cast a powerful banishing spell to get rid of me" harry chuckles at that "and even that might not be strong enough" he says