027

Alexia opened the door in her casual attire to Xavier stood nervously on the other side.

They greeted each other and she led him upstairs into her room. Her parents were watching tv downstairs so she knew they wouldn't bother her.

Alexia motioned him to sit next to her on the bed where they shared the most intimate moment.

"Did I rush you into having sex with me because I feel really guilty and I just need to know" Alexia quickly got to the point as she was anxious to know the answer.

"No definitely not! I was a hundred percent ready and I'm glad that we did it" Xavier said shyly at the end.

"Really?" Alexia asked as her lips were lifting up a little.

"Really" He replied with a smile and Alexia couldn't help but pull him down to her height on the bed and place her lips on his.

They both would never get used to the feeling of each other's lips on their own, it was something so incredible.

Alexia slid her tongue into his mouth and their tongues fought for dominance, Alexia won of course.

The kiss was slowly becoming more and more heated and she had to break apart for a breath.

"I need to lock the door" she said and rushed over to lock it just incase her parents happened to come upstairs.

She then quickly jumped into his lap pressing her core against his and continued their make out session.

Alexia hastily clawed at his shirt and Xavier complied practically ripping it off.

Alexia also took her jumper off in a haze and proceeded to get off his lap for a second to take off her bottoms and then climb back on.

She then reached for his belt but his hands stopped her from going further.

"What's wrong" she asked worried she'd done something wrong.

"I want to this to be about you, just trust me" Xavier said and gently lead his lips down to her awaiting breasts and hurriedly unclipped her bra throwing it somewhere across the room.

He took a nipple into his mouth and used his hands to please the other one. Alexia was already moaning and could feel herself dripping in her thong she wore.

As if Xavier could hear her distress, he brought his lips down to her core and breathed heavily on it causing Alexia to shiver from a simple action.

He then dragged her thong down her legs tauntingly slow causing her to groan as she felt so impatient.

"Please Xavier" Alexia pleaded with need and want.

She nearly fainted as he finally dragged his fingers satisfyingly across her aching clit. Beads of sweat dripped down Alexia's back as he pushed a finger inside of her hole and pumped it in and out, using his other finger to rub against her clit.

His fingers moved at a furious pace; nipping, stroking, teasing and thrusting.

She let out a string of moans and curses as she was unable to control the reaction of her body and the blissful pleasure she was bathing in.

Xavier slipped in another one and groaned out as she tightened around them. "More!" Alexia's eyes rolled back into her head as her voice filled the room along with short pants of pleasure.

He could feel her walls clenching around his fingers and felt his arousal that almost bursted through his pants.

"I'm gonna cum" Alexia groaned out into the air and thew her head back with a loud moan as the knot in her stomach began to release.

"Fuck, Xavier" she breathed out coming undone. It came out in a stutter and raspy as if the pleasure had tug on her voice.

Xavier brought his fingers up which were coated in her juices and Alexia reached for his hand and wrapped her warm mouth around his fingers and she closed her eyes at the sweet taste.

He groaned quietly in response and once Alexia was out of her state of pleasure she began tugging on his belt about to undo it.

"It's fine, I don't need you to do that for me" he said and Alexia hesitantly agreed due to the wave of tiredness that crashed over her after her intense orgasm.

Xavier made a move to leave but Alexia grabbed his hand before he could go.

"Stay" she whispered and closed her eyes leaving space for him to climb in.

He willingly complied and led himself in to her comfy bed and laid down next to her.

She immediately brought her arms around him and cuddled up to his chest.

He smiled warmly and returned the hug whilst closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep listening to the sounds of Alexia's breathing.

——

I was quite stuck on how to write this but eventually just decided to add a sexual scene, it's better that way! ;)
Thanks for reading,
- Ari x