023

"Did you see James' face? It was so messed up!" "I wonder who did it" "I could hardly recognise him"

Xavier walked into school the next day and all anyone could speak about was who beat up James. Apparently his face was really messed up and although he shouldn't, he felt proud for finally defending himself against James. He just couldn't find any ounce of guilt in him.

It's funny how Alexia came along and it's like Xavier has become a stronger person because of her.

It showed how much Alexia had changed him for the good.

To other people he may have still been the same quiet nerd but in Alexia's eyes, he was so much more than that and that made Xavier so happy.

He was still walking down the hallway when he met the eyes of James himself. For the first time, Xavier wasn't the one who was cowering away.

It surprised him but he also felt pride and carried on walking with his head high.

He met Alexia at the locker like always and her eyes immediately brightened at seeing him and she reached up to give him a peck on his lips.

They both would never get tired of the feeling every time they kissed. It was magical.

"No ones home tonight" Alexia said in a seductive tone in Xaviers ear.

"Oh yeah? What does that mean?" He said catching on to her tone and playing along.

"It means we can do whatever we want" she whispered breathily in his ear hoping to get a reaction out of him.

Xavier reacted instantly to her words and felt guilty for feeling turned on in a hallway full of students.

"Okay but seriously we can go out beforehand then come back to mine" she said wanting to spend time with him outside of school and their houses.

"Sounds perfect, meet you at 7?" he said and Alexia nodded with a smile. She then motioned him to follow her to class as they always did together.

They both had different classes but as every morning, Alexia walked him to class. It may sound weird but Xavier felt so appreciated and happy every time she did it.

They arrived at Xaviers first period and she promised to meet him at the lunch room at the same time they usually do.

She left with a kiss to his lips that made blood rush to his cheeks.

Xavier entered the class room feeling giddy and excited for the evening to come.

——

1k reads :))) that's a lot for me so thanks for reading as always!! hope you liked this chapter, sorry it was quite short but next chapter will be longer and there might even be a naughty part wooo
- Ari x