003

Xavier had to stay behind at the church to apologise for his actions. He didn't mean it though and he definitely didn't regret why he was late. He was confused as he had never thought of committing any sort of sin, even as little as being late but he couldn't seem to care and he was confused why.

Once he made it home, he glanced at the house where he knew she was and felt almost giddy.

He knew he would have to talk to her soon because he could feel himself going crazy.

All his thoughts were on the girl with the beautiful, long and luscious hair and from what Xavier could see, a cute button nose and full lips that he felt an attraction to though he wasn't sure why.

He wasn't sure why he was having any of these feelings towards the girl next door and as he walked into his room, in his own thoughts, he noticed that his window was opposite hers. He could tell due to the clothes she had worn earlier when Xavier was watching that were now placed neatly on her bed.

Xavier guessed she was showering and couldn't stop his thoughts from picturing her in the shower. The water running down her body that he could already tell was irresistible though he had never seen a naked women before. He needed to stop his thoughts as he had an unfamiliar feeling of warmth travel down his body. He was confused but decided to lay in his bed to distract him from his mind.

After an unknown amount of time went by, Xavier heard the noise of a door slamming and couldn't help but glance into the bedroom of the enticing girl who as he thought, had a small towel wrapped around her body.

Xavier knew he shouldn't be looking but couldn't stop from staring at her as she was oblivious to the eyes following her every move.

As if she finally felt the eyes, she hesitated on dropping her towel and raised her head to meet the eyes of Xavier who wanted so badly to look away but couldn't bring himself to it.

She didn't look away and walked closer to the window with a smirk on her face. Xavier was trapped and couldn't move as he awaited her next move. She started pulling her towel down showing the top of her cleavage but unexpectedly to Xavier, she dropped the blinds so she could tease him without him seeing too much. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He couldn't believe how stupid and sinful he had been. He could feel how excited he had become but he fell back on the bed and closed his eyes to try to erase his dirty thoughts from his mind.

That night, Xavier fell asleep to the images of the alluring girl next door.

——

Next chapter will be when they finally speak! How do you feel about the story so far? Don't be afraid to give me feedback!! This chapter was 500 words which is my longest one so far, I want to make the chapters even longer if I can.
Follow for a follow back
- Ari x