020

It was finally the weekend and Alexia's parents weren't home.

She had invited Xavier over for a movie night so she wasn't alone and she was currently waiting for him.

She had bought loads of food and picked out her favourite movies for them to watch. It was going to be perfect.

After a few minutes of anxiously waiting, she heard the doorbell ring and eagerly ran downstairs to open the door.

She was met with the beautiful view of Xavier in his hoodie and sweatpants that he makes look sexy.

After greeting each other, Alexia lead him upstairs into her room. Xavier was overwhelmed with how much effort she had put in and felt like the luckiest person in the world.

"This looks amazing"He said meaning every word. "Let's start watching the first film!" She said, happy that Xavier liked everything.

A few hours later and they had already watched two films and ate most of the food.

Xavier had his arms wrapped around Alexia in a protective manner. She had never felt so comfortable with anyone like this before. It felt good.

During the third film, she couldn't pay attention to it at all considering all she could look at was Xavier. She felt such an attraction to him and wanted to do something about it.

Alexia gently placed her hand against his cheek and turned his head towards her.

"What are you-" Xavier was interrupted by Alexia bringing their lips together. She could feel the sparks again and needed to feel more of him.

Both their lips moved with need and Alexia tugged at the end of his hoodie in hopes he would take it off which Xavier immediately complied to.

She eagerly climbed onto his lap and separated the kiss to also take her top off, the sight causing him to stop and stare in awe at her for a second.

"You're so beautiful" he honestly said and Alexia smiled at his words which made her feel excited for what was to come.

She could feel his chest against hers and the effect she had on him beginning to grow which encouraged her to rock her hips against his.

Alexia could tell how much pleasure that brought him because of how strangled his moan was.

She completely lowered herself on him and Xavier sucked in a deep breath.

"Wait w-what-"

"Let me pleasure the both of us" Alexia said considering he had no clue what to do.

"Just move my waist against yours" she said helping him.

He tried this and moved her waist slowly against his aching hard on. Xavier shut his eyes and threw his head back in pleasure.

Alexia was feeling the same amount of pleasure and thrusted at a faster pace in order for them to get closer.

Xavier moved one of his hands to grip onto Alexia's bra only creating more heat between both of them. "Fuck Xavier" she said in a desperate tone.

The friction created between the both of them was so intense that they weren't sure how much longer they could last.

Xavier raised his hips before slamming back on to her and quickly changed his position in order to create more pleasure.

Both their paces were becoming faster than it had been and they both knew they were ready to release.

"Let's cum together" he said in a raspy voice.

Alexia couldn't agree more and her body reacted to his words as she screamed out making him jerk his body upwards and moan loudly.

"Oh my god Alexia" he cried out as an intense orgasm crashed over both of them and Alexia let out a string of curse words as she shook in pleasure.

They both were breathing heavily in ecstasy over what had just happened.

She pressed her forehead gently against his and smiled widely knowing she had such an effect on him as he had on her.

They both felt so content at this moment.

——

This chapter felt so awkward to write but it was definitely needed, they hadn't done anything sexual for a few chapters and I wanted that to change and hopefully there will be more sexual chapters to come lol
Thanks for reading!!
- Ari x