008

Xavier met Alexia at the drive like she said and he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

She had a short dress on that hugged her curves perfectly and her makeup was done to perfection which made Xavier struggle to look away.

He was mesmerised by her.

Once he realised how creepy he was for staring, he decided to say something to ease the awkwardness. "You look nice"

"You do too" she said, Xavier looked down at his simple top and jeans he had borrowed from his dad as he didn't have any himself and frowned but accepted the compliment anyway.

"Let's go then" Alexia said, happy with how he reacted to her appearance.

Once they arrived at the club, Xavier couldn't help but wince at the loud music he could hear from outside. He carried on inside with Alexia despite his uncomfortableness.

"Let me get you a drink" Alexia said as she walked up to the bar. She decided to get a few shots to get them both started.

Xavier took the first shot and scrunched his nose at the unfamiliar taste. Alexia smiled at his reaction.

They both sat down in a secluded corner watching their fellow students dance and grind on each other in the centre of the large room.

"Do you go to clubs often?" Xavier shouted so she could hear him. "Sometimes but I usually come on my own" she shyly smiled at him.

"Let's dance" she stated and grabbed his hand ignoring the shocks she could feel running up her arm.

They both started innocently dancing to the music but as it got heated, Alexia turned around and started grinding on his crotch.

Xavier was foreign to this feeling and closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt himself grow hard.

She moved her hips in figures of eight knowing exactly what to do to make him enjoy it. Xavier was enjoying it probably too much and felt himself groaning loudly due to Alexia's movements.

She rests her head in the crook of his neck and moans a little as he presses against her back.

"Do you like thi-" she's interrupted by Xavier giving a particularly hard thrust to her backside. She pulls away a little to see his face contorted in euphoria. He's clenching his teeth and facing the ceiling.

A wetness leaks through his pants.

——

Well, that's awkward. I hated writing this ngl so sorry if it's rushed or anything! This whole story is rushed and a mess tbh but oh well
Thanks for reading!!!
- Ari x