005

After making himself look presentable, Xavier went out to the lunchroom and sat on a table in the secluded corner hoping a certain guy wouldn't come up to him today.

James Styles. He was the typical jock who was great at sports and got all the girls. Yet even without the attention from his teammates, everyday he bullies Xavier at lunch. His teammates never joined in but they still knew it was happening which Xavier thinks is just as bad as doing it.

Xavier could see James heading to his table and tried hiding his face as didn't want to deal with him today. He was just desperate to tell someone about Alexia; the girl he couldn't stop thinking about. He wanted to tell someone all about last night and all about the classroom but didn't have anyone to tell. Xavier was confused why he couldn't stop thinking about her but didn't dwell on it for much longer.

"Hey freak" James said with disgust laced in his tone. Xavier decided to ignore him in hopes he would go away. James wanted to shout at Xavier for ignoring him but his thoughts were interrupted when the most beautiful and enticing girl stepped into the lunchroom.

Alexia wasn't oblivious to the staring but was looking for the boy, who she now knew was named Xavier.

Alexia's eyes met Xaviers and she smirked slightly and headed straight over to the flustered boy.

"Hey Xavier, can I sit here?" Alexia said excitedly. "S-sure if you w-" Xavier was rudely interrupted by James who was eager to talk to the beautiful girl. "You can sit with me instead of this freak, I'm actually heading over to my table if you want to join?" Xavier shamefully looked down at his food he stopped eating moments before.

"No, I actually came over here to sit with Xavier, not you" Alexia stated, angering James. She sat as close to Xavier as she could, shocking him due to their knees and thighs grazing over each other every few seconds.

"Are you okay Xavier, you look a little flustered" Alexia said even though she knew the reasoning for his nerves. "I-I'm fine thanks" Xavier replied.

"This is boring, i'm leaving to the better table, have fun with a weirdo, pretty girl." James said. "Fuck off" she stated quite proudly as she felt angered towards James and how he was treating the boy who she was quite fond of.

James stormed off the table leaving the two in slightly awkward silence. "You didn't have to do t-that" Xavier said quite surprised someone actually stuck up for him. "It was nothing" Alexia replied.

They continued to eat quietly until Xavier felt a hand graze his inner thigh. "Sorry, my hand slipped" Alexia lied trying to get a reaction out of him. Xavier just blushed and shuffled around as he could feel himself getting aroused again due to the girl next door.

Through out the rest of the day, Alexia would give Xavier subtle touches and glances to tease him when she found out they were in most classes together.

Xavier was looking forward to the rest of the week.

——

I felt like this was a bad chapter and I don't know how to set out the next few chapters, I might send them on a date? Any ideas please comment below.
Thanks for reading
- Ari x