022

Xavier and Alexia were currently in class sat next to each other as always.

This was their favourite lesson as the teacher didn't care if the students were making noise. This meant everyone else was talking so the majority of the lesson was spent with them discussing anything and everything.

Today was much different though.

Xavier didn't miss the way Alexia kept on shuffling around in her seat as if she was uncomfortable.

This confused him and he was curious to know what was wrong.

"Are you okay" he leant over and whispered in her ear.

"Um- can you help me?" She asked innocently.

"Sure, what questions are you stuck on" he said a little confused on why she was actually deciding to do work but he didn't argue on it.

"I'm not stuck on any questions" she breathily said and grabbed his hand and lead it underneath her skirt and onto her panties that were clearly quite soaked.

"O-oh" Xavier cleared his throat and awkwardly shuffled around in surprise. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just follow my lead" she whispered to him and moved her panties to the side and placed his hand on her intimacy part.

Alexia let out a breathy moan at just the feeling of his fingers being there, it was like nothing she had ever felt before.

She then proceeded to guide his fingers around at a steady pace and then helped him speed it up a bit.

"I think I've got it" Xavier whispers in her ear. She let go of his hand and he carried on rubbing fast whilst watching her face curiously. He then moved one of his fingers inside her hole so both of his fingers were moving at the same speed.

Alexia was lost for words at the pleasure and could already sense the familiar feeling building up in her stomach.

Xavier then pushed in another finger and he could hear her quiet but still addicting moans and couldn't help himself from becoming aroused at the sound.

Alexia was so so close and looked at him as an indication that she was going to come.

Xavier luckily understood and repeated the same motions causing Alexia to moan his name loud enough for him to hear and no one else as she released onto his fingers.

After she had come down from her high, he took out his fingers and she lead them into her mouth and sucked at them.

The sight caused Xaviers eyes to widen and his pants to become even tighter than they were before. Just the thought of them doing sexual things in a classroom had his dick throbbing in his pants.

They both looked around and felt relieved that no one had heard Alexia. They all seemed oblivious to what was happening at the back of the class.

Alexia was shocked by how well he could use his fingers considering it was his first time.

She wasn't complaining though.

——

This is such a short chapter I'm sorry, couldn't think of anything to write so this will have to do :/
Thanks for reading!! :)))
- Ari x