010

The next week came faster then expected for Xavier.

He had spent most of his weekend angry at himself for not kissing her and trying to comprehend what happened that night.

The night he couldn't get out of his head.

And of course he went to church.

Once he had finished getting ready after a long time spent thinking on his bed, he set off to school.

He arrived at school pretty early despite his slow start and made his way to his first lesson.

The lesson he knew he had with Alexia.

He enjoys this lesson as he spends the majority of it staring at the back of her head. In his eyes, even the back of her head is attractive.

He enters the classroom and firstly notices how Alexia hasn't come in yet, this immediately worries him as he hopes she will bother coming in today as he enjoys her company. A lot more then he'd like to admit.

As everyone settles down, he shuffles worriedly in his seat. She still hadn't arrived yet.

Twenty minutes pass and he finds himself checking the door every five seconds in hopes she would gracefully walk through.

As if someone could hear his troubles, the door slams wide open and in enters Alexia.

All eyes are on her and how well her top and skirt hugs her body. It's such a basic outfit yet he and many others are so mesmerised by her. She could walk in wearing a sack and Xavier would still think she's the prettiest girl in the world.

She addresses the teacher and why she's late calmly and then looks out at the sea of students almost like she's looking for someone.

Xavier glances his head down in hope he wasn't caught staring.

She smiles when her eyes meet a certain someone and she travels to the back of the room to sit next to him.

Xavier is surprised at her actions considering there are so many other empty spaces she could have sat.

He spends the next ten minutes forcing himself to keep his eyes forward and resisting the urge to gaze at the beauty besides him.

It isn't until he feels a hand meet his thigh that he's no longer glancing at the front but at the culprit who touched him.

Of course it's Alexia.

She smirked gently at him and seductively raised her hand higher, not missing the change in Xaviers breathing and the colour rising in his cheeks.

He struggles to comprehend what's happening and tries to compose himself whilst moving her hand before he embarrasses himself by getting a hard on in the middle of class.

Much to his dismay, Alexia places her hand even closer to his crotch and the familiar sensation causes his knees to hit the table on top of his legs hard.

All eyes turn to Xavier and as she quickly removes her hand, he shrinks down in hope they would all turn away.

It worked and he sighed with relief.

The next hour or so was spent with Xaviers leg shaking up and down with nerves and Alexia giving him subtle glances every few seconds.

Once the bell finally rang and the torture was over, Xavier was out of the class before she could even grasp where he'd gone.

She knew the effect she had on him and couldn't wait to use it to her advantage again.

——

I will eventually send them on a date or something like that. At the moment it's basically a story of Alexia making Xavier nervous. Oh well.
Thanks for reading!!
- Ari x