Chapter 18

(unedited)

Conlan's P.O.V

When I was younger, my parents always told me that finding your mate completes you. Everything about them is perfect for you and all of the little things they do make you fall in love with them more each day. I have to say I didn't believe it until I met Amanda. Not a day goes by since I met her that I don't fall a little bit more in love with her. I was so surprised last night when Amanda told me that she can't see her obvious beauty. I knew from that point on that I had to do everything in my power to make her see it.

Waking up to her beautiful face is becoming something I could get used to. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I love how her nose crinkles up whenever I move, like she's making sure I'm still here. It's so freaking adorable. Oh god. I'm becoming a girl.

The only thingthat bothered me when that she always had this crease on her forhead when she's sleeping, signalling that she's under stress. I found myself bringing my thumb to the fold on her face and rubbing it gently. It quickly vanished, but also caused her eyes to flutter open.

"Good morning," I greeted in my morning husky tone. I felt her shiver fro my voice and it brought me great plesure that I could make her feel that way.

In response, she had one of her cute mini yawning fits. Imagine a little kitten and a little puppy snuggling, then you might be close to the cuteness being shown by Amanda right now. I wasn't a morning person before, but if she keeps up with this adorableness, then I might become one.

"Guess what?" she looked up at me with a sheen of sleep still covering her eyes. "We have school today," fear flashed through her eyes as quick as it came. "Why are you scared? Has someone hurt you?" the thought of someone touching her kills me. I had to muster all of my strength in order to obey her orders in keeping her father alive and I can't promise that I'll listen next time.

She shook her head, and gave me a comforting smile.

no but i hate being the center of attention

Center of attention? What is she talking about...OH! The project presentation is due today and we hav to present it in front of the whole class.

"Don't worry. I'll do all the talking and you can just stand there looking pretty," she blushed, but I wasn't finished. "Though, that won't be hard for you. It seems like second nature," now she was as red as a tomato. Amanda immediatly hid her face in my chest cover her cheeks, but it was too late. I had already seen the adorable tint in her skin.

"So perfect..." Ryan whispered.

"I know...hey! Where have you been? It's been like 5 chapters since I last heard from you!" I accused.

"Yea...I was trying to keep myself together. I'd rather not just randomly take over and go on a killing rampage, because you know I will,"

"Yea, yea, yea,"

She finally came up from hidding herself in my torso and was now looking into my eyes, waiting for me to speak again.

"Remeber, an hour after school is out, I want you to meet me by the woods for our date,"

why by the woods

"It's a suprise," I whispered and her face immediatly lit up.

I LOVE SUPRISES

"Haha, I'm glad," with this, I kissed her forehead and got up from the bed to get ready for school.

Amanda's P.O.V

Here we are. The gates of hell. Where I can never get away from the judging eyes. I have been shaking from nerveousness and fear ever since we got out of the car. We were running late because SOMEONE just had to stop at the drug store for apples since we were out. *cough* Conlan *cough*. So now we had go straight into building that resembles the depths of the underworld. Fun.