Werewolf Information

Information About Werewolves

WARNING! THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE. THIS IS ALL JUST INFORMATION I'VE COLLECTED FROM THE MAJORITY OF THE WEREWOLF STORIES I'VE READ. THERE ARE SOMETHINGS IN OTHER STORIES THAT ARE DIFFERENT, BUT THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NEW TO THIS WHOLE WEREWOLF BUSINESS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND OR KNOW A LOT ABOUT IT.

Mating

Mate: soul mate, or one true love.

Rejecting The Mate: If a werewolf rejects their soul mate, the rejectie will be broken and most likely so will the rejecter. Usually the only time a werewolf is rejected is when the rejecter is a human. Humans can move on with their life without their mate considering humans have more than one mate in the world. Werewolf's usually die from suicide/depression.

Instincts When Finding Said Mate: After a werewolf finds his mate his first instinct it to mark and mate with him/her. Most of the time in stories it is not that simple. There are usually complications because if it was that easy there would be no plot/conflict to the story since it would just end there. Once the mate is marked it will tell all other male werewolves to 'back off' so to speak.

Instincts When Finding Said Mate And Said Mate Is Human: It is harder if the said mate is human since they will not be aware of werewolves existence. It could take up to a couple of days for a human to feel the connection the wolf feels instantly. Even then it will most liely not be instantly. Just like any normal relationship, it will take time for a human to fall in love but it is different in the sense that not only is the relationship with a werewolf, but the human will feel instantly safer with the werewolf after the first encounter. There will be less trust issues in this type of a situation.

After Mating Or Mating Bond: Automatically, once you accept the mate without mating, the two werewolves will have a mind link that is also connected to the pack. Mating allows each wolf to hear the others thoughts and feel the others pain/emotions. The pain is not as bad for the mate than the wolf receiving it. Both parties will become stronger and most of their already enhanced senses will enhance further. If the wolves are separated for a long period of time eventually they will both die of depression, and loss of contact from the other party. So basically long distance doesn't work for wolves.

After Mating Or Mating Bond With Humans: A werewolf can mark a human, but it will take longer for the mark to set in. The human will become stronger, and some of their sense will enhance slightly. The human will not be able to connect with the mind link at all.

Pregnancy: If the girl is a werewolf it will last for about 5 months. If the girl is human it will last for the normal 9 months. The baby will have a chance of being human if one of the parents is human. The chances are 50 50, but the baby is either all human or all wolf, and cannot be half and half.

Heat: It is the same with both humans and she-wolves. Simply, a few days after they first see their mate, they will go into heat which is when the girl begins to feel a strong sexual desire towards their mate. (Horomones X100) It is worse when their mate is an Alpha. The heat will continue like contractions during a pregnancy. They will repeat over and over again, the desire getting worse each time and the periods of time between them shorter until it's unbearable, and they basically jump the guy.

To sum it all up, human or werewolf, once the person finds their mate, their mate becomes their world.

General Werewolf Information

Their God is 'The Moon Goddess'. Her actual name is Selene. She is responsible the the existence of werewolves. She chooses every mate, and makes sure that every mate will end up together. She cannot prevent unfortunate accidents like death or suicide. She is reported to have a few of her own children, and set them up with guardians to take care of them since only her spirit can visit earth. Her children have half of her powers which is still stronger than any Alpha. When werewolves are at their 'death bed', and is not supposed to be yet, Selene will visit them and give them the option of living or dying.

Around the age of 16 (age varies, depends on author) a werewolf will shift for the first time, and that is when they first get to talk to 'their wolf'. 'Their wolf' is a more violent part of them, but i under the control of the human aprt unless provoked, or given a reason to be angry.

If a werewolf does not belong to a pack he is considered a rogue. If a rogue crosses another packs territory the Alpha of that pack will assume that the rogue wants to attack. Sometimes they let the rogue leave without a bruise but more likely than not, they will just kill the rogue. You can be born rogue or become one from being kicked out, or running away.

Different Types of Werewolves

Healer: Will be able to transfer their energy to a person who is injured or sick, curing them. Is rare, and most of the healers are Selenes direct children.

Alpha Male: Is the leader of the pack. Most powerful in the pack. Runs the fastest, and is the biggest wolf in size of the pack. Can use his Alpha voice to order someone around, but the voice doesn't work on the Alpha's mate.

Luna: A female Alpha or the Alpha's mate. Has a little but less power than the alpha but can still command people around.

Beta: Alpha's best friend and is the second in command. Has less power than the Luna, Alpha, and Alpha's offspring. If the both the Alpha and Luna are away or unable to take care of the pack, or the Alpha's offspring isn't of age yet, the Beta will be in charge.

Third in Command: Has a little more power than a regular pack member but no more than the Beta and others. Is basically just an unbiased opinion. If the Beta, Alpha, Luna, and Alpha's offspring are unable to take care of the pack, then the Third in Command will be in charge. Not every pack has a Third in Command.

Vote

Comment

Follow