Authors Note/Apology PLEASE READ

Hey guys! I'm just going to get to the point here. Ugh, I know my quality has been slacking a lot lately and I have been updating later and later in the day. For that I am truly sorry. Being in high school and having to write essays, articles and study for mid terms all at the same time can take its toll on a person. I know that doesn't give me an excuse. Some of you might say I take all of this way too seriously, but you have to know me to understand that when I stick to something, whether it be a relationship/friendship or an important project, I see to it that I do everything in my power to give it my all. I don't do 70% or 80%. I give 100% 24/7 which is really really hard. I'm constantly tired and on top of that I try not to swear often, resort to violence, or snap/be mean to people (most of the time; nobodies perfect). I'm sorry if I'm sounding "oh woah is me" because that's not what I'm getting at. I will be editing the story and adding more content and detail when doing so. With that said, in order to create better quality chapters, I need more time. I have never gotten complaints before but I'm preparing myself now. Whenever I update, I always try and do it early in the morning so you guys have all day to notice it and read it as you please. Unfortunately, I will be sacrificing the earliness of the updates in order to make the chapters the best that they can be, because reading back my past chapters lately have been making my cringe. The grammar alone just.....*shivers in disgust*. With your guy's patience and support, I know I can make this story the best it can be. Also, since I'm here, I was wondering if I could have your guy's opinion on what I should do when (feeling optimistic) I reach 10K. I want to do something special I just don't know what. Please give me all the ideas you got; I'm desperate. WARNING: ON DECEMBER 15th THE UPDATING LATER WILL START. DO NOT BE ALARMED! Thank you for those of you who read and have a great night!

Vote

Comment

Follow