Chapter 6

(edited)

Conlan's P.O.V

I watched as Amanda sauntered towards me, moving her hips from side to side. Her hands slapped onto my chest with my back leaning against the wall. Her tiny fingers clutched my shirt for dear life and brought my body towards hers, making our lips collide.

In sync, our mouths and tongues danced. Hungrily, we explored each other, memorizing every inch, every wall and every curve defining the perfection that is our fiery passion.

I ended up on the bed with her straddling my waist. She leaned down and put her mouth next to my ear so I could feel the heat coming out of every breath she exhaled.

"Conlan wake up?" Huh? Did I just hear her right? "Wake up, it's time for school,"

"Conlan wake up sweetie, you have school!" My mother screamed, waking me up from one of my many dreams that night; I always seemed to wake up right when it was getting good.

Even though I got at least 7 hours of sleep, I felt like I didn't sleep at all. It might have something to do with meeting my mate.

"We won't be able to sleep well until Amanda's safe in our arms," Ryan, my wolf, growled at me.

"Isn't that just peachy," I grumbled back at him.

"I don't understand why you can't just go to her house, tell her you're a werewolf and that she needs to move in with us immediately?"

"Oh that will go over GREAT with her father," I sarcastically remarked, forgetting that Ryan doesn't comprehend sarcasm.

"I know! That's why I said it! Oh, and that we need to mark and mate her right away so we can start trying to make pups!"

"Dude, you're forgetting she's human and that this isn't something that normally happens to regular people. We need to ease her into all of this; gently tell her so she doesn't die from a freaking heart attack," I could feel Ryan rolling his eyes as he blocks me out.

I slowly got out of my king size bed and slugged over to my luxurious shower. It relaxed me slightly, but I knew I wouldn't feel at peace until I had Amanda in my hands. Like I said before. Amanda's my air, my oxygen. Without her, I'll die. Thank god there's school today.

Unfortunately, it's Thursday, so there are only two more days that I can see her in school before the weekend. Maybe I can convince her to do the project over the weekend. That way I still have an excuse to see her. Man, I really need to find another reason to see her because soon enough we're going to have to turn in that poster. Then when will I see her? That was a problem for later. Right now, it's time to go to school and see my little angel.

I practically skipped down the stairs once I was dressed and ready to go.

"Woah bro, what's making you all cheery?" Broddy asked.

"I'm just happy! Is that a crime?" I laughed.

"For you? Yea, basically! It's been so long since you've smiled. If this girl is doing this to you when you've just met her, I can't wait to see you after you mate," He laughed, while I lightly smacked his head.

We both made our way the kitchen table, and of course, since we have wolf hearing, my parent's heard everything my brother and I said before.

"So, son!" My dad started, while taking a bite out of his apple. "Now that you've found our new Luna, that brings you one step closer to having me pass down the title of Alpha. All you have to do it mark and mate with her,"