We meet again

I honestly have no inspiration to continue this story after this. I know where I want them to end up. But I just have no motivation. But I'm too stubborn to leave it unfinished

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have any idea what's been going on since you died?!" Dean basically shouts at his sister while trying to keep his eyes on the road.

Baby rolls her eyes dramatically. "Yes! I'm not dumb Dean. I told you. These two hunters saved me and I stayed with them as my memory was coming back."

Sam cuts in. "And you're still not going to tell us who the hunters are?"

"No."

"How does it take you this long to remember about your two brothers who are also hunters and, I don't know, the fact that you have two children who are cambions with the demon unconscious next to you!"

"Again with this?" Sam questions.

"I don't have a different explanation for you Dean! I don't know how mind wiping or whatever it's called works. You think I'm an expert or something?" Marianne yells.

Sam's eyes widen. He gestures with his hands. "Let's calm down and figure out where to hang low for now and what to do with the body we have in the trunk."

Marianne mumbles behind her hand. "We're leaving that decision to Arch-eler." Her elbow was propped up against the windowsill. She watches as the dark outlines of the trees zoom by. Dean was going pretty fast down the road.

"Why?"

"Because I have a feeling she was important to him."

"Is that jealousy I'm hearing?"

Marianne glares at him, "Is that an annoying jackass I'm hearing!? I'm not jealous. If he moved on then I understand. I'm just....sad for him."

Arch started fidgeting around. Baby takes one glance at him and a second later his hands wrap tightly around her neck.

Everyone starts shouting. Sam reaches back and tries to get the demon off Marianne. Dean is trying to get the demons attention while debating if he should pull over or not.

Arch-eler squeezes his hands even tighter around her neck. If he had his normal energy he would've snapped her neck in a second.

Marianne tried to pull his hands away from her but to no avail. She snaps her fingers right next to his ear. She then reaches up and places her hand on Arch-eler's forehead. She spits out the same Latin phrase she said earlier that evening.

Arch-eler's eyes roll back and his body collapses on top of her. She grunts at the weight.

"You alright?"

Baby throws a thumbs up.

···

In the morning Baby tells them to stop and let the Impala rest.

Arch-eler blinks his eyes open. He's met with the roof of the Impala. It's bright, so that means it's daytime. It probably hasn't been that long but it feels like it had been a long time since he's seen the sunlight.

But if there's real sunlight and he's in the back seat of the impala, then that means the hazy memories fresh in his mind must have happened.

Multiple people came in to save him. He doesn't know for sure how many. His vision kept going black and the memories feel like they're all jumbled up.

He pushes himself to sit with his back against the door. He holds a hand to his forehead. His whole body hurts. The memories from before he was saved were clear as day in his mind.