Uno

August, 2009

It has been a few months since the birth of my twins and the death of my best friend.

It was hard at first, it still is, knowing that she is no longer here. That I have to raise our children alone. They won't have a mother to grow up with.

I'll regret the decision I made until the day I die. I'll regret ever listening to those demons and thinking getting Baby pregnant would keep her safe. Getting her pregnant is what led her to her death. She was so young, too young, she only just turned 17 years old when she gave birth. But I'm not blaming our twins, their mother's death was all my fault.

I guess on the brighter side of things, ever since that day, Baby's brothers, Sam and Dean have warmed up to me and the twins. Dean especially, he immediately seems like in a good mood every time one of the twins is around him. He could be a great father some day.

And being a demon, barely any of us impregnate a human to give birth to a cambion, but I guess I got lucky.

I named my kids the day after I found them in the church mausoleum. My son is Ronovè, named after my human grandfather, Ron Dontavè Kieler. My daughter is Iramõn, named after my human parents, Irene and Ramõn Kieler. All of them long dead by now.

The twins' last names are Venick-Winchester. I didn't give them my last name because I wanted them to have some part of their mother. I gave them their first names and they have their mother's last name.

I finally get what I wanted but I lose the first person I ever experienced real love with. I've kinda accepted that she is no longer with us, but I am always bothered by this one detail from that day.

After Sam and Dean talked to outside we walked back into the mausoleum to get Baby's body to bury her. All the blood was still on the stone floor, and so was the weird dagger she had next to her. The only thing missing was her body. It just vanished. There was no one around so it would be impossible for someone to have snuck into there and carried her out without at least one of us noticing.

We all searched, even the old man named Bobby and the woman that Baby would always call, Ellen, searched to see if any Jane Does popped up in the general area but we never found anything. We never found a body to bury.

I would have never guessed this would be my life. It's so fucked up. I used to think, back when I was still human, that my life would the boring countryside life. That if find a lady, have some kids, and die young on a farm. But here I am. A fucking demon. 227 years old and I just had my first kids a few months ago with the only woman I ever loved in the afterlife.

Also, the Devil himself, Lucifer, was set free from Hell back in May right before my children turned a month old. I now have to keep them safe in a world where the Devil roams free.

And you would think that being a demon, I should be happy that Lucifer is freed. But no, he's just another thing on my list of worries. I hate being a demon. Also demons are the nemesis of angels. Any angel that comes near me would want to kill me. Same thing with the demons since they also hate me. Plus there is the hunters I have to look out for. I'm basically on my own.

But I guess the best I can do is just focus on the present, focus on keeping my son and daughter safe.