#33 💜

Today, I've prepared something different for you. In this one, the man can be anyone you want. Jordan, Zac, your real boyfriend or someone else. Today, the choice is yours, J.

💜

Okay, now, trust me and do what I say:
~ put on your headphones,
~ sit or lay down so that you can feel comfortable,
~ and now read what is below:

You, the beautiful woman in a white dress.
Him, the handsome man in a black suit.
Love, the feeling which will make you both into one.
'I do', the words which will connect you together from now untill the end of time.
You see him looking at you. He knows how lucky he is. He cannot stop admiring you. You are the best in his life. The smile on his face is more precious than anything.
You've waited for this moment for a long time. And now, you are with the man of your life. Imagine, you are going to spend the whole life together, have children, be partners, best friends and family, argue and reconcile, support each other, have fun together, be everything to each other no matter what and eventually, live happily ever after.
In a moment, you will be stepping towards the altar, stand next to him and you'll become his and he'll become yours.
Forever.

~ how would feel in such a moment? Play the song (it's on the top), close your eyes and imagine...