#18 💜

- What am I supposed to do, Y/N? - he asked you with pain is his voice.

- Don't make it harder and leave me in peace... - you couldn't believe that you were really doing it. You were breaking up with him.

You and Jordan had been together for almost a year. It seemed that you were happy and maybe it was true, but you couldn't stand hiding anymore. Jordan was a new French teacher at your university. You both didn't want other people to know, because it would cause many problems. You'd tried your best, but now it was over.

- Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why can't we just stop hiding? We are adult! - Jordan raised his voice.

- Do you imagine how people would look at us? You would lose your job which you've always dreamed about and I... I'd have no life in this school anymore! It can't succeed, Jordy... - you felt like somebody was stabbing you with knife.

Seeing your love being about to cry and knowing it was because of you, completely ripped you apart.

- Y/N... please... stay... stay with me, only with me and kiss me. I wanna feel you every single day untill the end of my life. I don't give a shit about my job, do you understand? I want you and only you! Other can watch, can laugh, but I don't care, because I've found my happiness, my love and it... - you couldn't help it and pulled the lips all over his. Two of us could feel like your tears were flowing down your cheeks to your mouth. Salty taste was mixed with the sweetness of Jordan's lips, but it tasted like never. There hadn't been a kiss like that one before. You were kissing each other so passionately with big love and longing.

- Never will I leave you - you admitted. - I'll graduate soon and no one will care, but don't resign from your job, please. - You understood that leaving him would be the worst thing ever and actually you didn't care about who knew about you two.

- I love you so much, Y/N - he kissed you again.

- Je t'aime davantage*- you couldn't help smiling.

*I love you more

Inspired by Jordy's tiktoks

J. 💜

So guys, I decided to get back with the stories! Hope you like them! I'm so sorry for such a long break, but thank you for your presence even then! Don't be afraid to comment and give the stars, I do appreciate them. Stay focus! 💜