#24 💜

You and Jordan used to be together, but you two broke up eventually. It doesn't mean you stopped knowing each other, though. You've become really good friends, like that what was earlier never actually happened. At least it seems like that. You've never been tested. I mean, neither of you hasn't found a partner yet.

- Hi, bro! - Jordan walks into your room.
- Wow, what makes you so happy, huh? - you smirk.
- Does something have to happen so that I can be happy? - on his face there appears a huge smile.
- Oh, please! - you laugh. - First of all you call me 'broooooo' - you lengthen the word for a purpose - only when something good happens. And second, I see this on your face. And you know, I know that you know that I know. So... Will you tell me? - you encourage him.
- I have to change my strategy, necessarily - he says completely out of topic.
- Oh, come on!
- Alright! So, - Jordy sits on your bed in front of you. - I've met someone.
Actually, it doesn't make you shock. Jordan often meets someone but that's the end. No phones, no dates.
- Nothing new, dorky - you punch him softly in his head and smile.
- But, we're going on a date!
- Really? - now you're shocked.
- Yes, tonight! - he looks happy for real.
- That's... amazing! - You smile and hug him. You try to be happy for him, but something doesn't let you. Maybe you're just in shock.

***

It's been almost a month since Jordy started dating the girl. You can't even remember her name. Julia... Guliana... Gillian... or maybe Julia but in Spanish spelling*. You don't care a lot. When he calls you, you don't talk much. You often create some excuses not to hear too much about the J (or G) - girl and just hang up. It's not like you don't want to talk with Jordan. You want to, I'd say, you want very much, but not about her. You'd rather talk about hockey or even soccer which you literally hate.

Now, you both are meeting in a park. Jordan appears next to you.

- Hi, Jordy - you smile and hug him.
- Hi, Y/N - he does the same. - So why did you want to meet? - you feel confused. Like, you're still friends. Why don't you hang out together?
- Do I have to have a reason to meet my friend? - you ask.
- My bad, sorry. You're right.
- So, now we can talk about whatever we want to. Hockey, soccer, school, gym, whether.... - he suddenly interrupts you.
- You know, that this park was the place where I and Jess met for the first time?
You look at him.
- What? - he asks.
- Can we just talk about something else?
- Why?
- Because. You don't talk about anything, but her. Can you just stop for a while?
- Why? I don't understand you, Y/N. Can't I talk about my girlfriend to my friend?
- Oh, girlfriend...
- Yeah, girlfriend! What's going on? You don't like her or what?
You both are getting angry with each other.
- No! It's just, you are talking about her all the fucking time. I want to vomit when I hear her name. There's Jessy and Jessy. Where am I, huh?
- I can't believe... Are you jealous?!
- About who? Her? Please...
- Oh yes, you are... Yes, you are!
- You're right! I am really jealous! You know why?
- I'm listening...
You must take a while to think about what you wanna say. And suddenly, you realize what's happening. You take a breath and try to explain.
- Because, I'm still thinking about you. I want you only for myself...
- What does it mean? - he asks concerned.
- Jordan... I love you. - and you pull him to yourself, trying to kiss him, but you fail.
- What are you doing?! - he pushes you away. You feel guilty and so stupid.
- Jordan, I'm sorry... I don't...
- That's what I thought. We can't be even friends. That's sad, you know? - he looks like the kiss really hurt him. He doesn't trust you anymore.

He doesn't love you.

- Jordy, please, it'll never happen again, I promise...
- Yeah, it won't. That was the last time. - he seems really angry with you.
- What do you mean?
- Get out of my way.... - he passes you without hesitation and just goes away.

You feel like a loser. You've lost a friend, a person who was everything to you, just because you wanted too much. You were selfish.

They say that love is such. Selfish and blind.

*in Spanish we pronounce 'j' as 'h'

J. 💜

Enjoy!

Feel free to comment! I like you active and and when you get so emotional with the stories! 💜

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K VIEWS AND OVER 200 STARS, LOVE YOU 💜