#4 💜

It had been a really hard time for you and Jordan. You were fighting a lot. The littlest things made you be angry with each other. He often didn't come back home and you were alone at home crying.

Finally, you decided to leave. You didn't know where, but as far as possible.

When Jordan came back home, you had already left - were on your way to the airport. He noticed on the table a piece of paper you'd forgotten to take.

6:45 PM Montreal Aiport

Suddenly he realized what he had done. He could lost you! He didn't want to. Jordan got on his way. His heart was beating so fast, his hands were sweating, he was about to cry. He really didn't want you to leave. There wasn't much time. He prayed and begged to be on time.

Jordan arrived at the aiport and started looking for the gate nervously. He couldn't find you.

'Where is she? Come on, Y/N* don't leave me...' he whispered.

He was losing hope when suddenly he noticed you going through the gate.

- Y/N... Y/N! Y/N! - shouted. You didn't hear him. He started to run to you. - Y/N!

In the end you turned around and noticed the person which you loved the most and had never wanted to leave. You saw him running. Then he stopped breathless to look at you.

He had never been so happy like at that moment

He had never been so happy like at that moment. His eyes were saying that you were the only one for him and he wouldn't be able to live without you. They were begging for forgiveness. And your heart was saying the same and had already forgiven him.

*Y/N - your name

💜

I really had fun doing it! If you want more such imagines let me know and click the star!! J.