#27 💜

- Your majesty, your breakfast. - you bowed and approached his bed where he was laying. He, I mean, prince Jordan Boulet - Viau. The most charming man the world had ever seen.
- Thank you. - he smiled softly to you and got the tray with food. You bowed again and turned to the door.
- Y/N, wait. - you had shivers. You loved when he was calling your name. It sounded so pure. - Eat with me. - asked
- I'd love to, but you know I can't.
- Oh, come on. Just a while, only breakfast. With me. - the prince encouraged you, I'd say, successfully enough.
- Alright. - you sighed and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your forehead.
You loved mornings like that one. There was only him and you. You could feel like a true princess at least for a few minutes, not like a maid you actually were. You couldn't stop asking yourself why you got to be like that. Why you couldn't be born in a royal family. You hated that you both had to hide your love. If someone saw you, that would be the end of literally everything.
You tried not to think in this way and focus on what you were having at that moment.
- I wish I could wake up next to you and have such a breakfast everyday. - Jordy looked at you and smiled. His eyes always melted your heart.
- Jordan, you know we shouldn't wish things like that... - you felt like you were breaking your own heart. - Sooner or later, you'll find a perfect candidate for a wife and that won't be me. I know and you know it too.
He didn't say anything. Just hugged you tight like he was really afraid of losing you.
- I got to go. Have so much stuff to do. - you kissed him for goodbye and headed to the door.

You were passing the living room when you heard a conversation between the king and Jordan.
- Are kidding me, right? - the prince couldn't believe what he'd heard.
- No, I'm not, son. You have to marry princess Emily and I don't event want to hear any objection. - this broke your heart again. You felt that in a moment you wouldn't stop crying.
- But, father, I love someone else.
- Who? - at that moment Jordan noticed you. He was a bit surprised. He would rather you not hear that.
- I can't tell... - you knew he couldn't. However, you hoped and then got disappointed.

The next days never looked the same as before. You avoided the prince as much as you could. He tried his best to talk to you, but never succeeded. Time flew like that day by day. The more days passed, the more you both were hurt. Your love couldn't last, just because you were an ordinary girl. And his maid.

You couldn't imagine worse wedding day than it actually was. Eventually, you had to help the prince prepare to the ceremony and then look at your love marrying another woman. But what could you do?
You knocked on the door.
- Please, come! - Jordan said.
- Prince, I was told to help you with your uniform.
- Oh, okay, good.
- Something's wrong, your majesty? - you were very official.
- Um, no.. Call me by my name, Y/N, please. - he asked.
- I don't think it's a good idea, prince.
- Y/N! - he raised his voice and you sighed with agreement.
- Just wear the uniform. I'll help you with the buttons.
Jordan wore the jacket and came closer to you. You tried to focus only on buttoning up and not looking at him. You were so close to each other. You were doing great untill you got to the collar. You should have straighten it but instead of that, you just stopped. You were staring at his chest for some time and then you looked up at him. Jordan was also looking at you. You were literally drowning in his beautiful chocolate eyes. You got even closer and felt like your lips started to touch each other. You felt his lips moving so softly leaving sweet aftertaste on yours. You missed them. You missed him. And now you got him back again. But only for a while. Suddenly, you got back.
- I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have... - you said ashamed.
- Don't be sorry. - Jordan took your cheeks in his big hands and made you look in his eyes. - You never should. What was between us... - he slowed down. - For me, it still lasts...
- So why are you getting married today?
- Y/N, it's not that easy...
- I know... sorry - you just left the room. You couldn't stand his presence so close to you. It costed you too much.

You didn't appear on the wedding. You didn't want to watch that all. Your heart was broken enough. You lost all your hopes. There was already no chance.
Suddenly, someone ran into your room. That was him.

- Y/N, I'm so sorry. I felt lost. I didn't know what to do. - he started breathless. - I thought it was my duty. But now I know, I can't sacrifice my love for a rule. I know I should marry and have by my side someone I really love to become a good king. And that someone is you. It's been always you. So, will you forgive me - you couldn't believe what was happening - Jordan got on his knee. - and marry me?

That speech just took your breath away. Inside, you were screaming from happiness. Your eyes got wet, your heart was beating so fast but it was worth it.

- Yes! - you said and hugged him like never before. The worst day ever turned out to be the best in your life.

And now, he was the prince and you were his princess. And you both lived happily ever after. 💜

By the way, Y/N Boulet-Viau sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Ispired by Jordy's tiktoks

J. 💜

Here you are!!

Remeber, each of you are a princess (or a prince) 💜