#20 💜

- You are complaining all the fucking time! No matter what I do, everything is bad! I'm done, you understand?! - she shouted.
- You are nothing! You're not allowed to resist! - and then I only heard my mom falling down and her scream caused by dad's hit in the face.

My father is a tyrant, my mother's his slave and my house - literally hell. I couldn't stand it anymore. I've been in this shit for over seventeen years and I'm done. I wish to get out of here as fast as possible.

I packed my bag with the most needed stuff and ran away from this horrible place.
I was walking along some paths not knowing where to. It was dark, silent and cold, but I didn't care. Finally, there was peace around me. I take my phone and chose a number.

- Hello? - he asked.
- Hi, Jordy...
- Y/N, are you okay? - hearing his voice I didn't know if I was crying of happiness whether sadness.
- No, I'm done. I just... - I had a problem with taking a breath. Felt like my tears were blurring the sight. I needed to sit down.
- Okay, Y/N, calm down... Breath... Where are you?
- I don't know... - I was drowning in tears. At first, everything had seemed to be so peaceful, now it got so sad and empty. There were only lamps hardly lighting up the dark paths.
- Look around and tell me what you see. - his voice was so warm and pure. Always made me calm and feel safe. The most beautiful sound in the world.
- Are you still there? - his voice... I needed him so much. I wiped the tears with my sleeve leaving a bit of mascara on it.
- Y-yes...
- So, where are you? - I looked around and I couldn't see anything. It was dark everywhere. One thing I noticed was a house. It seemed very familiar, but I didn't know where I knew it from. And suddenly, I reminded myself that it was the house... the house we used to hide in or get on the roof together. The last time we'd been there was when we both were ten. We'd promised each other that we would come back here and it would be like before again. But it had never happened.
- Did you fainted?
- Yes... no... yes.. I mean, pick me up, please.
Do you remember that abandoned house?
- I do.
- I'm in front of it.
- Alright, I'm coming. Don't move.

to be continued

J. 💜